Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    app has stopped working for me. Updated it last night just in case that was the problem, still no workee.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    app has stopped working for me. Updated it last night just in case that was the problem, still no workee.
    What operating system/phone are you on?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Can we get 25 posts per page as an option? 25 is the desktop web view default, but the app offers 20 or 30. IDK if it's something you can change or not, but it would be sweet to have the app and the desktop web version have similar defaults.
    Also, profiles don't show join date in mobile. It can be helpful since it's hard to keep track of all the names. Well, it is for me. Probably for a lot of other people too.
    TIA
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    What operating system/phone are you on?
    HTC 4g LTE, Android 4.1.1
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy