repaired ACL and pregnancy

This one's for the moms... has anybody had their ACL repaired in the past and experienced problems/pain during pregnancy?

I suffered from knee pain most of my life and when I was 19 I had my ACL reconstructed with my patella tendon and the meniscus cleaned up in October 2008. Admittedly I actually didnt do any PT, but enjoyed a miraculous recovery and went on to ski race another college season (best results ever), coached ski racing, started skiing park and backcountry.... all pain free and the other knee even stopped hurting on its own!

Fast forward 5 and a half years, I'm now six weeks pregnant and last week I had two instances where I felt like I tweaked my knee and felt some instability. Yesterday I was on my feet all day including running around, and I woke up several times overnight and this morning to knee pain. I'm icing it right now for the first time since 2008. I'm wondering if the changing hormones are affecting my knee? Has anybody else had an experience like this? Thanks for any input

relaxin probabbly / maybe - although its a bit early for that i'd imagine. It effects the pelvis generally but i imagine its not unheard of for other ligaments to relax due to it being present in the bloodstream.

I've been getting off and on knee pain and have been drinking a mix of pure cranberry juice with fresh squeezed lemon and a bit of apple cider vinegar diluted with water as a liver/kidney cleanser and it seems to help. Give it a try. If it doesn't help, it might be hormonal.

Did you consult an orthopedic doctor ? He may suggest you some exercises or physical therapy to get rid of the pain. I got a knee surgery from OrthoTexas, Frisco. They are really effective.