Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    So. Rad. Glad you got a kickstarter going!

Maybe the best TR ever on TGR

Just as good the second time through.

Awesome.

Friday night read with bourbon in hand and fire in the fireplace.

Night well spent.

Sick. Thanks for sharing.

Opened my mail yesterday and -- damn -- there it was: the Alpine State of Mind coffee table book. Phuuuuck yeah.

Truly excellent - so much stoke, thank you!! My non-skier fam and friends love it as much as I do, and cannot believe mountains like that exist in Washington.

Your kickstarter said this was the first volume: when will future volumes come? Will it be all your work, or will you feature guest authors (e.g. teh Gnarwhale, Klar, maybe even real flesh and bones humans too,etc.)?

Nice work realizing a dream to record these trips in print. FKNA!

Mine arrived at the weekend.

Superbly shot and wrote. Well done Jason (and Kyle).
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Fuck me, I missed this whole thing. Thanks for the bump. Bookmarked and will read this TR later, this one clearly deserves more attention than I can give while at work.

Quote Originally Posted by meter-man View Post
    Opened my mail yesterday and -- damn -- there it was: the Alpine State of Mind coffee table book. Phuuuuck yeah.

Truly excellent - so much stoke, thank you!! My non-skier fam and friends love it as much as I do, and cannot believe mountains like that exist in Washington.

Your kickstarter said this was the first volume: when will future volumes come? Will it be all your work, or will you feature guest authors (e.g. teh Gnarwhale, Klar, maybe even real flesh and bones humans too,etc.)?

Nice work realizing a dream to record these trips in print. FKNA!
    Yep, I hope to do more in the future. Ha. Trying to breakeven on this project before I start thinking about the next. I need to sell a few hundred more books and I'll reach that point. I think it will happen! Great feedback about the project from folks like you have helped a ton.

I am thinking of having other contributors, and other places outside washington, as well as other activities. My goal at the onset was once a year, but this second volume may be the summer of '16.

For those that still would like the book, I have 1500 left! You can support the project here and buy a book: http://www.alpinestateofmindjournal.com/

PNWBrit,

Thanks as well. It was an incredible effort and took me 100's of hours to finish. Being self published, the process is much more involved than I would've expected, but very rewarding too. It's great to see a finished product. There's no changing it; it is done. Kind of a cool feeling.

Jason...