Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Well im pretty screwed then. Finished the block work before lunch and just spent the afternoon climbing around in a trench trying to save a sunken curb. "Oh, no heavy lifting?...hand me the 30# sledge." I dont know what the hell im gonna do. Beat myself up until they have to put in some hardware. Story of my life the last few years.

spook Guest
    i tried to clear a 3 foot railing the other day at my wife's graduation when i was playing with my son and even using my hands i didn't clear it and crushed my acl-reconstructed/2-time medial meniscus (mostly gone now) surgery knee right on the kneecap where they took the little chunk of bone with the patellar ligament. fucking murdered my knee. purple and huge. extra clicks!

Saw doc today. Fx is on bottom underside of patella. Can gently ride stationary/trainer bike for next month. Might be able to road bike in one month. Shit.

Still, id take this over lig damage anyday.

Note to self: wear fucking knee pads!!!!

This thing sucks and is healing slow as hell.

Falling down and going boom when you're over the age of eight generally sucks. Aren't you glad to went to a real brick and mortar doctor for help instead of a web forum? Heal up.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

So, im pretty sure its not healing. Lots of pain still. Actually kind of worse than ever. Seeing the doc for my follow-up on Thursday. So im probably fucked?

Dude, you broke a bone, then you've kept pushing. You aren't screwed, just impatient.