FS: Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM

Selling my Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 DC EX HSM. This is considered an UWA (ultra wide angle) lens designed for a Canon camera with a crop sensor, making the effective focal length 16-32mm. It was my workhorse lens for years but it's the last of my crop gear so it's gotta go. Sale includes lens, hood, padded pouch, Sigma papers and box. Purchased new in 2008 for $1200, selling for $300 + shipping. SOLD

Last edited by cascadianwarrior; 06-07-2014 at 08:29 AM.
    "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible" -Stanislaw Jerzy Lec

Awesome deal on a great lens... this is a steal for anyone shooting with a crop sensor.

Thanks for the bump Steve! It's been a great lens but my 17-40 has replaced it and now it's just sitting idle

SOLD to Tye 1on

Damn... D got a steal!
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Stoked! Pretty much rounds out the quiver...well, other than a 400+ supertele...

googling around for a little info on the lens showed that Sigma is blowing these out for $429 new here, if anyone else is looking...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Damn, those things came down. Must be a new version out or something. Dunno, I don't check. But even at $300 used that's awesome. I look at glass like long term rentals... I can rent a lens for a couple weeks or I could buy the lens, keep it a couple years then sell it and basically pay the same amount in the long run, but I have it for years. My outlook anyway.

Stupid CSB time. I tried renting a Canon c100 this weekend for a shoot. They wanted $300 for the weekend (fine) $109 damage waiver (fine) and $6500 in case it gets lost or stolen. The fucking camera costs $5000 brand new. I'm not shelling out $7000 to rent a camera (even though 6500 will come back to me eventually). I'd as soon buy one for $2000 less, use it for however long I wanted and sell it for the $400 loss the rental would have cost me. pfft.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.