Thread: gimp shins

gimp shins

I launched a 20 ft cliff two weekends ago and hit an uphill landing. My shins drove into my boots and Ive been in a shitload of pain since. Its about a three inch vertical section right in the middle of the booster strap. Has anyone ever experienced this? Is it a bruise, pull...? Im going up to Tucks next weekend and do not want to climb and not be able to ski
    Any idears about expediting its recovery, all ive been able to do is pop advil and a steady flow of herbal remedies to try and ski through it but the pains starting to win.

Wink

Sack up and don't be a puss . My advice...Leeeaaan Back...Leeann Back...
    Aliases: B-Dub, B-Dubya, & B. White

a mild case of shin-bang, possible shin-splint.. pain is due to leakage of the vaginal area and should be cleaned up and bitching should cease before any more skiing is done...

Thanks, it turns out that the vaginal discharge actually leaked right down my legs and infected the shins. Ive been taking midol, lots of baths with candles, and heating the infected areas. Thanks for the advice, you guys are the best.

no problem.. im always glad to help...

..P.S. i commend you for realizing the jokes are in good fun because a lot of people around here take this kind of shit too personal

it was a joke?

These days I ski with the inside of my boot tongues padded. There are multiple reasons.....number one for me being to make my setup more upright (it goes with the idea of mounting the binding further forward). Anyhow, cut 2 two inch strips of some type of padding (I got neoprene from a boot fitter) and put the strips down the tongue....so that you hurt bone does does not directly touch the tongue.

Just a thought.....let me know if it works for that.

Plan B: 6 advil and sack up.

HW