Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fargo TV Series

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Not on hulu plus, hbogo, or netflix. I need to find a way to watch this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TGR Forums
    xbmc

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/how-to-install-xbmc/
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Fantastic episode this week. So many good one-liners, the "I let you cum in me" scene was grade A. Of course, Malvo continues to be ruthless. The last two episodes are setting up to be awesome methinks.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Lester is such an idiot.

Lester is a dick.

Good lord, Malvo is pure evil - along with Lester, who incidentally, is a dick AND an idiot.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

So how is this little yarn going to end? Is this truly based on real events in 2006? I think I would remember seeing something about a mass killing spree on the news. But, I never stepped in the frozen tundra of MN either.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    So how is this little yarn going to end? Is this truly based on real events in 2006? I think I would remember seeing something about a mass killing spree on the news. But, I never stepped in the frozen tundra of MN either.
    Not based on true events but they decided to use the same opening lines as the movie (which was fictional as well).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...rue-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by nogophers View Post
    Not based on true events but they decided to use the same opening lines as the movie

Sort of, most of this was true events. It's a mash of true events and some story telling to make those individual events a single chain.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarGnarGnar View Post
    Sort of, most of this was true events. It's a mash of true events and some story telling to make those individual events a single chain.
    Unless you're referring to this distant event, I'm calling you full of bullshit. Source your statements.

"The closest Fargo comes to being a "true story" is that one might fairly say it was "inspired by" some real-life incidents, primarily the disappearance of Helle Crafts, a Danish flight attendant, from her home in Newtown, Connecticut, in 1986. Helle's husband, Richard (against whom she had begun divorce proceedings), was eventually arrested, tried, and convicted of her murder: Police theorized that Richard Crafts had struck his wife unconscious in their bedroom with a blunt object, then placed her body in freezer; he later removed her body from the freezer, chopped it up with a chainsaw, put the pieces through a woodchipper, and scattered the remains in and around a nearby river." --Read more at http://www.snopes.com/movies/films/f...0C2yd0FHVfq.99

Great final episode!

So, Gus gets off with a citation instead of incarceration? How did that work?

I think that was a tongue in cheek line, "I got a citation... for bravery" - wasn't it? Don't overthink this one.

I figured being such a follow the law by the book, stand up cop, his cop wife would have slapped the cuffs on him. Even those bumbling idiots would have a hard time disregarding a blatant, red handed assassination. It's not like Gus even tried to hide what he did to Malvo.

I call it self-defense, since Malvo could kill people just by thinking about them.

So, I guess I have to wait for the DVD? Nothing on my Roku.

I was loving this series up to the point that Lester is home free and feels he has to provoke Malvo in Vegas. Nobody in their right mind could possibly be that stupid. Well directed and acted though.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    So, I guess I have to wait for the DVD? Nothing on my Roku.
    PM me if you have Dropbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski to Be View Post
    I was loving this series up to the point that Lester is home free and feels he has to provoke Malvo in Vegas. Nobody in their right mind could possibly be that stupid. Well directed and acted though.
    Sorry, late to the game. I think it just shows how complete his evolution has been from someone that had no confidence and was scared of his own shadow, to an ego driven, over confident sociopath.