Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Well if you had to hire someone to do this, and it wasn't getting done before (or at least it didn't seem like anyone gave a shit), doesn't that mean there was a gaping hole and you are now trying to fix it? Like I said, Ryan isn't the problem, he seems to be the solution, but don't pretend that this place hasn't been neglected and the communication between the forum owners (TGR) and its consumers (maggots) has been nonexistent. I'm glad you guys are working to iron things out and hopefully keeping this place a fun place to kill some time. But I also don't look through rose colored glasses so I won't hold my breath.

And honestly, the lack of communication is mostly the problem. When people complain for 6 months that the TGR app crashes and no one comes in and says "yo, we are really busy working on something, we will get to it, for now use tapatalk until we can get to it" it kinda sucks. Not to mention how long the search function has not worked at all and people have brought this up a million times with no response. The tiniest facetime would quell most of the animosity. Hopefully Ryan can be that voice.

shit all this time i thought dunfee was part of a planned implosion.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    imho-

I'm not going to go in to the whole advres/system deal, other than to say that he was the mod who was responsive when i kept bitching about the spam that was crushing the forums, and invited me to get my ass in gear and help nuke it. I've learned a lot from him over the years. I'm letting the rest of it lie...

the forums have the best team working on them right now than they have ever had in my experience. Even just a year ago there was nobody at TGR other than Todd I could go to with an issue directly, especially on tech stuff. I'd shoot a note to half a dozen email addy's and sometimes one of them would do something, but they didn't even cop to who, they all used the same 'tgrweb' handle. Now there is one person who is dialed on this stuff, and is super-responsive.

If issues like the mobile platform haven't been responded to effectively, that's my fault. I figured they were waiting until the whole website/forum redesign was done before digging too deep into it, and should have put that word out. But again, like has been said many times, it's a weird bug. I can log in w/iPad or iPhone on iOS6 or 7 under several usernames and it works fine. Intermittant bug, weird.

Dunfee's pretty sharp, with a little bit of time and experience he's going to be a great addition to the team. Plus i think it's good to have a better conduit into the TGR planetary HQ....

so, i don't think this place is perfect, but imho it's moving the right direction, and does actually value the insights from the long-term mags. Even Hugh...

SHUT YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOUTH AND ASSHOLE

spook Guest
    HEY I JUST FOUND ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH YOUR SITE HAHA

PS THE 45 SECONDS THING SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    hey that's EXACTLY what i was going to say! except for the come on man part. i probably would have made an ear lobe reference, like "drag your ear lobes into reality, dude."
    Really spook? I normally don't respond d to your brand of mental deficiency but give one example that you had intimate knowledge of goings on that I mishandled...
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

spook Guest
    dude, i don't have to give any intimate examples because i've seen a bagazillion public examples. you've got serious issues, but schizo is not one of them.

you respond to me more than anybody i bet. now that jer;s gone. and i'm out of polyass. don't try to pretend you aren't intrigued.

spook Guest
    oh, and they did admit a mistake. they stripped you of your LORD MODERATORSHIP.

HEY I JUST FOUND ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH YOUR SITE HAHA
    That was pretty amusing.
    Life is not lift served.

dude, i don't have to give any intimate examples because i've seen a bagazillion public examples. you've got serious issues, but schizo is not one of them.

you respond to me more than anybody i bet. now that jer;s gone. and i'm out of polyass. don't try to pretend you aren't intrigued.
    Show me the last time I responded to you before this week. Prove it. I guarantee it has been months.

oh, and they did admit a mistake. they stripped you of your LORD MODERATORSHIP.
    No one stripped me of shit little boy, I quit. Truth tried threatening to sue because the fake photog can dish but can't take. He pushed and I removed his ass. After turning into a whiny litigious bitch, I offered to pay for the time it took to fix his account he doesn't use. They didn't ask for money and I said I was done. Now you know. Bitch,
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

spook Guest
    tee hee! tweak tweak little gonzadvres!

spook Guest
    i bet you had to go ride your bike around the block so you wouldn't do something stupid like respond in the first 2 minutes.

spook Guest
    it doesn't help if you don't change the last edit you had before you left!

spook Guest
    you were probably banging out multiple asshole-ish responses to multiple threads and hitting post post post and it kept making you mad cuz you had to wait 45 seconds so you finally snapped and through your mac air against the wall and broke it so you had to go get last year's mac air and boot up and all that shit before you could boot up and finish your GONZADVRES RANT!!!

^^^ wow spook you're all over this like flies on shit. Way to keep the tgr team on their toes.

Dude, you need to get a life. Whiny bitch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    The Passion is in the Risk

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lynchdogger View Post
    ^^^ wow spook you're all over this like flies on shit. Way to keep the tgr team on their toes.

Dude, you need to get a life. Whiny bitch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TGR Forums
    the world needs whiny bitches or the assholes would have no one to complain about. on my way out the door to go ------

SNOWBOARDING!!!

JUST LIKE I DID YESTERDAY!!!

I WILL WORRY ABOUT GETTING A LIFE AFTER I GET DONE WITH YOGA TONIGHT.