Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    We'll look into it on our end, but I'd go into your password manager and manually change the tetongravity.com/community/login/forums autofill password to the new one. Instructions I gave above are for Chrome but I'm sure FF has a similar process. But to be honest since this is the only time we've been asked about this it's not a high priority as other glitches/improvements that could be made.
    Right? What am I thinking wanting the website to react the way every single website that requires a log in to act? No other site tells me to manipulate my chrome settings to make their site work as expected. But fuck, I've been mentioning the awful formatting since day one and that has got zero work done to it. Fuck it, I'm done pointing out how fucking ridiculous this place is. If you want to put your stamp of approval on this pile of shit, who am I to stop you? Bang up fucking job, you can't even get the header with the company logo to display correctly.

It's actually pretty funny how little a shit you guys give about this place. I'm not even a web geek and could fix half the problems in half a day. It's kind of sad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 1.05.06 PM.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	157824   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 1.07.54 PM.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	157825  
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Hugh Conway Guest
    the mobile version of the board is completely unreadable in Mobile Opera/Safari

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    the mobile version of the board is completely unreadable in Mobile Opera/Safari
    Tech team's aware, and it's on their list. Sorry you're suffering right now...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Anyone else unable to add pictures to their posts? When I click on the Insert Photo icon in the toolbar I get a popup that says an error occurred and to make sure I'm logged in.

WTF, how could I even get to that 'reply to thread' screen without being logged in?
    I still call it The Jake.

Nope, I get the same error. Never noticed it because I just type tags, but it should work.

Suddenly this morning my Participated Threads section in iPhone app says "No Topics"
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

^^^ Same here.

Damn it Dunfee!

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Anyone else unable to add pictures to their posts? When I click on the Insert Photo icon in the toolbar I get a popup that says an error occurred and to make sure I'm logged in.

WTF, how could I even get to that 'reply to thread' screen without being logged in?
    We put in new upload tools that integrate with the main site (https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...a-Upload-Toolz!)

Somehow your session expired on the main site, but not the forums. I changed it to redirect to a login screen instead of erroring out - hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    Suddenly this morning my Participated Threads section in iPhone app says "No Topics"
    I'm currently rebuilding the search index to fix the 3-letter search issue, and that seems to be affecting this - sorry about that. The rebuild will complete by tomorrow.

It's back but it's fucked up. No worries. Just am FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by atw527 View Post
    I'm currently rebuilding the search index to fix the 3-letter search issue, and that seems to be affecting this - sorry about that. The rebuild will complete by tomorrow.
    You can temporarily fuck up anything you want if you fix that issue, IMO.

Did you guys spill beer on the floppy drive again?
    watch out for snakes

Not sure why, but three different browsers display the site differently. I can't even read it on Firefox anymore. And they have the same font type and size set to default in the browsers if that matters.

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-23 at 12.08.46 PM.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	249.9 KB 
ID:	158485  

Quote Originally Posted by atw527 View Post
    We put in new upload tools that integrate with the main site (https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...a-Upload-Toolz!)

Somehow your session expired on the main site, but not the forums. I changed it to redirect to a login screen instead of erroring out - hope this helps.
    Thanks, I'm logged in now and it still isn't adding pics to my posts. I've tried adding it with the traditional IMG tags and then again with the photo tool (using url addy) and no dice.

Testing here now:

^^^
    Nothing showing there. But the text still is.
    I still call it The Jake.

Hugh Conway Guest
    nothing showing here..... and it's still unreadable on mobile safari/opera.

Can't delete pm's in iPhone app. Deleted them on home computer, but they still show up on app. TGR does better worse.

And tapatalk on Android.

nothing showing here..... and it's still unreadable on mobile safari/opera.
    Showing? What am I missing? Quoted your post, now going to try to add some inane image:- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1411527050.366926.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	632.1 KB 
ID:	158499
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

That was on n iPhone 5, FYI-
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Hugh Conway Guest
    I was talking about BMills post Tye, it still doesn't show shit.

Why the fuck do you people argue with users who want to see shit that other users post and want other users to be easily able to post shit? Or is this your usual "well, if you are fucking cool enough everythings fine" schtick? Seriously every successful webforum I've read has an ask what you can do to make the forum BETTER thread, and they all treat people respectfully even if they are fucking idiots.

I was talking about BMills post Tye, it still doesn't show shit.

Why the fuck do you people argue with users who want to see shit that other users post and want other users to be easily able to post shit? Or is this your usual "well, if you are fucking cool enough everythings fine" schtick? Seriously every successful webforum I've read has an ask what you can do to make the forum BETTER thread, and they all treat people respectfully even if they are fucking idiots.
    sorry dude, i missed that it was about BMills post. My bad, been off-line visiting family, missed the issue. i'll try to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Thanks, I'm logged in now and it still isn't adding pics to my posts. I've tried adding it with the traditional IMG tags and then again with the photo tool (using url addy) and no dice.

Testing here now:

^^^
    Nothing showing there. But the text still is.
    Looks like the img source is pointing to a web page and not an actual image which is the problem. It's pointing to this: http://hehpic.com/pics/963/lovely

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but some images in your private message inbox are broken.

See attached.

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-24 at 4.18.09 PM.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	158537  

Will you also get rid of the ridiculous 8 character minimum for posts? This is 2014... data cost is miniscule. This in't a spam issue. It's dumb.