Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Will you also get rid of the ridiculous 8 character minimum for posts? This is 2014... data cost is miniscule. This in't a spam issue. It's dumb.
    yes

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

test

it

out

Share my feedback huh? Well after years of contacting the mods the and the tech guys about never receiving notifications from threads I have posted in I have started receiving notifications from threads I posted in four years ago. I actually kind of gave up on TGR as I would never receive the notifications. Try buying from gear swap when you never hear back.

In other news I couldn't access the forums from this page: http://www.tetongravity.com/#!

And I tried to post a pic to the Funny Whitewater pics thread. What a pain in the ass. Not sure where the first two tries went but I had to access my old albums and upload the pic to my album and then link it from the bb side. I am sure you are still debugging. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Not sure where to put this and didn't want to start a new thread. I also don't know if this is a tapatalk only problem, android only problem, etc. But with the newest tapatalk on android I am seeing the name of the thread I just looked at instead of seeing "unread (xxx)" in the upper left hand corner. There is no rhyme or reason either. I can't figure out a set of reproducible steps to make this happen consistently, but I do notice it happening randomly. Definitely no show stopper, but kind of annoying.

oh, and that interstate battery ad inline is annoying as fuck.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-09-08-23-38 copy.png 
Views:	450 
Size:	848.7 KB 
ID:	158877  

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    am i really stoned or did you nuke the entire summits forum and all the threads in it?
    if so why?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    am i really stoned or did you nuke the entire summits forum and all the threads in it?
    if so why?
    No just melded it with hook ups. Summits was barely getting any use anymore as it was originally intended, an people looking for climbing stuff were posting in there. All the threads are save in hook ups, which is more or less the same thing but less confusing IMO, and started the climbing Zone so people looking for that would know where to post.
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    them danm pesky mountaineering homos never read stickies
    so you plannin our summit yet
    or to busy sending pc wrist slaps via pm's
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Please put the forum organization back the way it was. Get rid of some of the subforums.
    And please revert the photo/video upload/embed to yhe last version when it worked.
    Ryan or whoever is canwilfing this forum and it's fucking retarded.
    Not only that, everyone else has told you they didn't want it this way.
    Now that I think of it, I don't know why I'm even posting this since the web admins obviously won't fucking listen.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    or to busy sending pc wrist slaps via pm's
    you are too non-commercially stoked on skiing for the new "improved" TGR messageboard. Stop that.

One of the few times I agree with Stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Why can't I delete PMs in iPhone app? Stupid.

DUNFEE! Front and center. 'Splain yerself.
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Oh, you know what would be nice? If there was a "participated" link on the desktop web browser version like there is in the app.
    Thanks!
    No longer stuck.

Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    Why can't I delete PMs in iPhone app? Stupid.

DUNFEE! Front and center. 'Splain yerself.
    Since the app is a third-party software, we have put in a feature request with Tapatalk. We do not know on timing at the moment.
    Smile, breathe and go slowly.

Y'all can sure make stupid changes in a hurry though..

spook Guest
    why not a bunch of yes no questions in poll about all the specific changes. since you guys are so into numbers and organization and catering to the "community" of potential wallets. and make sure we can all see the results. mere "feedback" is obviously not quantifiable enough to be valuable enough to you.

Oh, you know what would be nice? If there was a "participated" link on the desktop web browser version like there is in the app.
    Thanks!
    I put it in the features request a week or two ago. Working with the tech team to get little upgrades like these rolled out over the course of the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    why not a bunch of yes no questions in poll about all the specific changes. since you guys are so into numbers and organization and catering to the "community" of potential wallets. and make sure we can all see the results. mere "feedback" is obviously not quantifiable enough to be valuable enough to you.
    Good idea. Been doing our best–hold one a second before you start pounding your keyboard with F-bombs–to interpret the feedback and insight we're getting (which isn't the same across the board) and make our decisions on that, and getting feedback from the mods, but I'd be curious to see what polls would say we might should do...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Good idea.
    It would have been a far gooder idea.

If you'd done that at the outset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

The PM delete thing: as we all know by now you can never really delete anything. But why do I want to wade through all those PMs to find one I want? I use iPhone app more than computer these days. And why would your turd party app assholes want to keep those there. Think of all the electrons you kill.

Oh and...

PM Ryan Dunfee

I liked the 2006 version of TGR the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ...I would have dove into that bush like Jon McMurray.

Quote Originally Posted by brennabreathes View Post
    Since the app is a third-party software, we have put in a feature request with Tapatalk. We do not know on timing at the moment.
    Why put a feature request in for something that already exists? Go to your messages list view (not the message itself) and hold down (long press) on the message you want to delete. Click trashcan. Tada.

Funny that the tech geniuses behind the window pane didn't realize this...

Doesn't work for me.