Bozeman/Livingston Summer Ski Partner

I am a splitboarder who is going to be living in Gardiner Montana this summer. I am looking for a partner to tour/ski mountaineer with on the weekends. I am looking to get the southwest couloir of Crazy Peak, the Y couloir of Black Mountain, the east face of Emigrant, whitetail couloir, couloirs in the Cowan cirque and other things in June. I have had AVY 1, wilderness first responder, and have all my own skimo gear. Also if anyone has skiied in the crazies, or beartooths recently I would appreciate any snow conditions info.
    Last edited by longlep; 05-17-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Will be heading that way June 25-29, would like to hit some good lines

Quote Originally Posted by longlep View Post
    I am a splitboarder who is going to be living in Gardiner Montana this summer. I am looking for a partner to tour/ski mountaineer with on the weekends. I am looking to get the southwest couloir of Crazy Peak, the Y couloir of Black Mountain, the east face of Emigrant, whitetail couloir, couloirs in the Cowan cirque and other things in June. I have had AVY 1, wilderness first responder, and have all my own skimo gear. Also if anyone has skiied in the crazies, or beartooths recently I would appreciate any snow conditions info.
    Splitter, just got back from AK few weeks ago, will be heading to MT June 25-29, would like to hit some good lines with a dialed in local. Pics of AK missions on FB if u care

my bad - May 25-29th, not June

I am going to be free the 25th. I have work during the week though. If the weather allows I think I am going to try and ride in the Crazies that weekend if you want to join.