Two Ski/Splitboard descents fromt the WA Cascades

Despite a slighly bizarre winter in the PNW, and an unusually continental snowpack for much of the winter, I was able to tick a couple classic ski descents over the past month.

First, was the aesthetic North Face of Mt Maude.

Then a couple weeks later, the highly scenic Ulrich's Couloir on Mt Stuart.

Full TR's on my blog.

North Face of Mt Maude: http://solclimbs.blogspot.com/2014/0...-mt-maude.html

Ulrich's Couloir on Mt Stuart: http://solclimbs.blogspot.com/2014/0...plitboard.html
    Last edited by Sol Wertkin; 05-12-2014 at 11:56 PM.

Awesome! N Face of Maud looks so rad! So does Ulrich. Nice work, gives me sled envy.
    www.lizdaley.us
    @liz_daley

As rad as you and your sled may be, linking to trip reports is highly discouraged on tgr. Take that shit to turns all year. Or post a proper trip report here. Thanks
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    As rad as you and your sled may be, linking to trip reports is highly discouraged on tgr. Take that shit to turns all year. Or post a proper trip report here. Thanks
    Alrighty, geuss i'm done here.

spook Guest
    eesh! glad i don't post trs. i had no idea about the rules. THE RULEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Wertkin View Post
    You can post those links on splitboard.com, stoke out the community.

Gawd you guys sound like a bunch of sissies.

Dude goes out and shreds some righteous lines and blogs about it. then, instead of copying and pasting his trip report here he gives us two pics and a go visit my blog. He'd get a lot more hits if he gave us some actual content then linked his blog. Look at what Betty boost and Klar do. If you want to link your blog do it in the pnw thread. Don't make a new thread and give us shit content. Lighten up suckaz

Sol enjoyed your reads and could give a shit if I have to go to blog to see it.....thanks for sharing and nice work......
    always forward but never straight

that one pic alone was worth it !!!

if there was 3 pic's I'd call it a TR ...

stoke is stoke ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

First posts are supposed to matter more or something but stick around a few weeks and you'll notice that +1 from BettyDee is worth more than 10 JONGs from most anybody else. Read the Stuart TR and was not disappointed.

I'm with Zeed. Cool pics but blog links are annoying and I usually don't visit them because there's something narcissistic and lazy about them. Why do we have to do the work? Just copy/paste the entire report and then you can still post your linkypoo.

Hugh Conway Guest
    can you two primadouches stfu? i doubt sol gives two shits; you assholes sure as shit aren't producing anything other than bowel movements. At least this is a) skiing b) someone skiing something cool shit that's being linked here. You assholes are the ones who want stoke here; he brought more than you have.

Nice pics. I'd forgotten your blog.

Who isnt done with TGR FORUMZZ ? this place is for Stuck At Hunter Mountain and all the rest rest of the TGR FORUMZZZ KOOKS ! Bunch of kooks who ski BUTT TURNZ and think they are rad. Or dont even ski at all they do is make money and come out west once a year ! TGR FORUMZZ IS A KOOK FEST OF POSEUERZ AND HAS BEEN DEAD IN THE WATERZ FOR YEERZ !

You know you've done well when the biggest weirdos on the tgr forums come out to hate on you for being honest.

Sol is a badass. I'm sure we can agree on that. Too badass to copy and paste? Maybe. Kyle Miller is the king of high endurance split boarding and he doesn't blog us out. He'll post a proper trip report then link to whatever blog he's pimping.

All we need is jer to respond and it'll be the true fecta of tgr haterz

Penis...

Sweet Blog, seriously.

Dynafit Splitboards? nice.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

This report is amazing and splendid may be in next month i will also go there and enjoy the snow fall but i do not know much which month is best for the snow falling..

spook Guest

jesus christ, man, i hope you're joking.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    I'm with Zeed. Cool pics but blog links are annoying and I usually don't visit them because there's something narcissistic and lazy about them. Why do we have to do the work? Just copy/paste the entire report and then you can still post your linkypoo.

nothing lazy and narcissistic about "why do we have to do the work."