strap connection options?

I'm a bit weird. I like different straps (and sometimes none) depending on what I am doing. If I am walking around shooting long stuff I like my blackrapid sling over the shoulder (connected to my quick disconnect ball plate). When I am doing tripod stuff, I prefer the normal camera strap. When I am doing video, no strap at all.

So... any options to easily remove and replace the shoulder strap? I know there are quick disconnects you can buy and keep on the camera mounts and just clip the strap on and off. Any good ones? I don't want to be handling thousands of dollars of gear on a flimsy strap.

Mainly, I just keep the neckstrap on and deal with until I need to shoot video. Sometimes forgoing the blackrapid because I hate taking the neckstrap on/off.

tl;dr: Just looking for GOOD options to be able to add and remove neckstrap on the fly.

Thanks
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I've tied accessory cord (doubled up) in a loop on each side. My neck strap has a loop on one side that passes through the accessory cord loop and then a quick release buckle on the other side. This is a total DIY job and using a rebel with light lenses. Not sure how it would work with a heavier setup. Not sure if that description makes any sense or what.