Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I don't know man, I love Phil and Paul but something defiantly lacked this year.

2014 Pro Challenge

And get some decent podium girls...this year = blech: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1408982221.799655.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	475.4 KB 
ID:	157717

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Phil and Paul absolutely need to go. They are killing any semblance of interest that the general public might have in watching this sport.
    I watch the Eurosport feeds over the interwebs... guys like Carlton Kirby are way, way, way more exciting. Phil and Paul turn any race they're doing into a snoozefest.

Wait, what? They must have mentioned the Lookout Mountain "climb" and Jens Voigt going shopping for his kids at least 15 times in the first hour of coverage yesterday. That makes for thrilling commentary in my book.

^^^Not to mention Paul's history lessons - who knew that Golden almost became the state Capitol?

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    ^^^Not to mention Paul's history lessons - who knew that Golden almost became the state Capitol?
    I did!
    Along with another town (Colo city) the tour lapped through. And, if I'm not mistaken, BrokenridGe was in the running too.
    Dummy up!
    "Impulsive? No! I'm RE-pulsive!"

I learned that my pronunciation for a number of towns was way off...thanks Phil!!

I learned that people from Crested Butte mountain bike to Aspen for morning tea.

Let's not forget the majesty of "Fourteen Thousand Foot In-DEE-pendence Pass."