Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    We need naked pics of the girl to know whether you made the right decision.
    He's right, you know. "The Dan" would approve.

Not that I wouldn't be able to enjoy another concert or anything, but Steely Dan was quite possibly the best concert I'll ever see. They showed up on time, played Aja 4 songs in which might be the best live song I'll ever see, the drummer Keith Carlock was very close to steeling the show, and they rocked for 3 straight hours.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1409057772.279382.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	305.3 KB 
ID:	157755
    Only bad part was that the largest head imaginable sat in front of me. You wouldn't believe how many extremely fat people there are in the Ham. Aptly named.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

People just sat there?
    Everyone was on their feet at the Denver show.

Hmm they are playing down the road at meadowbrook, lawn for $25. I might have to go.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    People just sat there?
    Everyone was on their feet at the Denver show.
    People just sat there until Deacon Blues came on and they said "…they call Alabama the Crimson Tide…". At that point there were all sorts of morons jumping up saying they were number one. The best was this guy in the front row that rolled in with 10 other people, weighing at least 400 lbs… it took him a few tries to stand up. He was definitely one of those guys that drives a 4 door dually diesel, top of the food chain types with tons of money.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."