WTB: Tele setup.

I need to try it, I need Boots and bindings, maybe skis also. 26.5-27.0 shell, preferably NTN or burley 75 mm ( I'm a pup, and want to be able to parallel when I'm scared ).

I've got a pair of DPS Wailer 95's Pure's Flex 3. Bamboo sidewalls. 185 cm. bases tuned at beginning of season 10 days on them since tune (scuffs on tops, chip on one of the tails (plastic section, no h20 infiltration)) One previous alpine mount.

Mounted with Black Diamond 01's for 29.5 T1. Binders are mounted with quiver killers (std 4 hole tele mount).

G3 alpinist skins <less than 10 days on them (backcountry.com imprint). pm me and I can send pictures to your email. 450 shipped.
    Last edited by Kootenai; 04-22-2014 at 07:22 PM.

168 Icelantic Nomads (2012), mounted with NTN Freerides. Excellent condition, w/groovy Blues Bros. graphics. Skied around a dozen days, no significant base damage, just some superficial scratches, edges fine. No chips in the topsheets, closer pictures available on request. Drilled one time for large NTN (metal mounting plate, blue tubes), 307 bsl. The only sign of wear on the bindings is some scratching on the closing throws where I kicked them closed. Published dimensions are 140/105/130, but the waists are actually 110. $424 shipped:

And I have some older Scarpa TX Pros, pretty beat but perfectly functional, with Intuition Powerwraps molded a couple times, 26.5. $100 shipped?

Do you have a preference in ski width/length? I'm gimped, and my tele career is probably over. I'm an NTN guy, 27.0 Scarpa TX Comps, about 4 sets of basically new boards depending on what you're looking for.

PM me if you want to chat.
    Gravity. It's the law.

I've got a set of light 186 Karhu Janaks with 7tms, for $225 shipped, and the 7tms are DIN releasable, so you don't have to worry too much about getting stuck and ragdolling. They will also easily adjust 25-30 mondo. I can send you a pair of older T2's with them, throw me another $25. No core shots, one top sheet chip on the tail, pics if you want them. I liked them, but moved more into the backcountry and wanted a bit more float. They are surprisingly good in pow, just weight them a little on the tails. Shoot me a PM.

I've got G3 Manhattans, 180s, with O1s, excellent shape. 185 Nordica Radicts, drilled for Hammerheads, never skied. I've got used HHs with maybe ten days on them. 189 Bluehouse Mavens with 01s, good shape. Some old BD Arc Angels with many miles but very serviceable and cheap. 182 Voile Drifters with Voile Switchbacks in great shape. Let me know if any of these are of interest.

Get the manhattans or the drifters, and t1s. Don't screw around. Even if you end up not liking it much, the drifters are a super light setup for easy touring, the bindings are less powerful but pretty bomber, better for real telemark instead of faking it