Thread: 175 DPS Wailer 95 hybrids / Tour F12’s and skins

175 DPS Wailer 95 hybrids / Tour F12’s and skins

175 DPS Wailer 95 hybrids with Tour F12’s plus skins

1 mount for the tours which are size large and set currently at 318 bsl, typical topsheet chipping, nothing too nasty, see pics, bases are good (some scratches no core shots ever) and have a fresh wax. Post-bamboo sidewall era, I got these as demos from DPS and put probably 25 days on them. includes BD ascension skins (pretty sure they are blems with the little circles imprinted here and there) cut to fit. Nice touring setup. $400+box and ship con US sound about right? If you want to make an offer, PM please.
    Located in NYC. Local pickup welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by lemmycaution View Post
    175 DPS Wailer 95 hybrids with Tour F12’s plus skins

1 mount for the tours which are size large and set currently at 318 bsl, typical topsheet chipping, nothing too nasty, see pics, bases are good (some scratches no core shots ever) and have a fresh wax. Post-bamboo sidewall era, I got these as demos from DPS and put probably 25 days on them. includes BD ascension skins (pretty sure they are blems with the little circles imprinted here and there) cut to fit. Nice touring setup. $400+box and ship con US sound about right? If you want to make an offer, PM please.
    Located in NYC. Local pickup welcome.

PM Incoming. Might want these for my old man. He lives in NYC and could pick up locally.

Willing to split? I would love the skis and skins. Just let me know. Larges won't fit 300mm right? Let me know...

SKIS ARE SOLD