Wanted: 30-pin ipod touch or iphone

Anyone have an old 30-pin iphone or ipad touch with wifi and want to sell it? I need one to use as a streaming device -- picked up a stereo for the garage that has a 30-pin dock, and I want to stream Pandora etc. via the iphone/pod. Doesn't need to hold a charge, and if an iphone, doesn't matter what cell carrier. Just needs to function when plugged in to power.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

I think I still have a iphone3 another maggot gave to me, that I wont need. If I can find it, I can play that forward to you.

Ditto. I think I have an Iphone 3 that is just collecting dust. Shoot me a PM and I can send it your way.

Thanks! If MaineSkiAddict has one in the U.S., that'll be easier/cheaper to mail over than mntlion's from Canada. PM incoming...
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

MaineSkiAddict1 came through in a huge way -- got the iphone today, and getting it set up. Thanks!

I just need to find some internet streaming radio app that is compatible with ios 4.2.1, since it won't let me load the current version of Pandora. I'll find something eventually...