The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado

WTB: ~190cm, ~90mm waist, ~28m radius, ~0%rocker..

You know, old-timey skis.

Bit of a unicorn request, but my hardpack skis, after three years running of less-than-stellar winters, are getting pretty haggard. Been alternating between Superbros and '04 Stockli SS Pros, and they're both getting beat up. Time to find something in this category before every fucking ski on the planet has rocker.

Just dusting the cobwebs in your garages and closets... like the title says, >190, 27-30m turn radius, around 90mm underfoot. I use these skis a lot, because I don't live in Utah, and its what works for where I ski. Would love another 194 Scot Schmidt Pro, but didn't have the scratch to pick them up the last couple times they've surfaced. Whachoo got?

I've got a pair of 2x drilled Elan m777s.

The good size.
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Maybe a 191 Mantra would work for you.. Although I think the new ones have rocker...

I got a couple pair of K2 Xtremes both 200cm...

Quote Originally Posted by Caucasian Asian View Post
    I've got a pair of 2x drilled Elan m777s.

The good size.
    I still have the pair I bought from you! Great ski, but they do have a speed limit, though at the upper end of what I can reach on my flat little hill...

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool1080s View Post
    Maybe a 191 Mantra would work for you.. Although I think the new ones have rocker...
    Yar; when they came out, I told my rep I'd buy two pair if they made them in a 198. 191 Mantra pre-rocker would suffice, though its not my favorite ski. But finding one that isn't hammered is nigh impossible. They followed in the footsteps of the old Explosiv in that respect: both should have been renamed the Thrash-o-Matic.

Quote Originally Posted by fcetoface View Post
    I got a couple pair of K2 Xtremes both 200cm...
    Not quite that old-timey, but thanks.

Sounds like you're looking for superbros.

I have a pair with 2 mounts, one core shot, great shape other than that.

'05 190cm Explosiv (120-95-112 r-32m) in excellent condition/like new. Minor topsheet scratching typical of explosivs, 1 topsheet chip (2mm x 10mm) base and edge excellent. Drilled once for medium Fritschi Freeride @ 315-ish bsl. I never used them, was told from the seller they were used 6 days. Bought these as a backup pair and don't ski often enough on the pair they're backing up to justify owning 2 pairs. $175 + split shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0296.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	154307

If you change your mind and want something shorter, the other skis in the photo are available.

I read this thread title, then op and thought Explosivs.... just say'n. No speed limit I ever found.
    Uno mas

You killed those SS's I sold you from way back when?

Damn, that is some fine work.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    You killed those SS's I sold you from way back when?

Damn, that is some fine work.
    They're not dead yet, but they are showing signs of wear. Best $1xx i've spent on skis, hands down. Would love another pair, just didn't have the ability when there was an opportunity.

I know its sacrilege, but i have had my time on explosivs, and they're awesome, but not what i'm after. Still have a blizzard titan pro that fills that spot, i.e. crushing everything, but not quite as edgy as i like on groomers.

I have a pair of superbros with a few scrapes and one ding underfoot. Not sure I want to sell them, what bsl and do you care about bindings?

Also have done igneous something or others with a tiny bit of tip rocker. Like the bros but stiffer and not nearly as friendly.

194 LP w/P-14's @305?