Get down to Calumet

In case you didn't hear, Calumet went tits up. So if you need anything, get to one fast.

If you don't have one near you and are looking for something specific, I will check our local one and see what kind of price they have it in, if interested.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

spook Guest
    no lobe jewelry? fuck that place. they deserve to go tits up.

Any body know if they sell olympus lenses? Or any m4/3 stuff?

Nikon D7100?
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

They run bankers hours during the week. I called today and it looks like they are loaded. They plan to "stay open for 8 weeks or until everything is gone." This sale just started. And I assumed it would be just little shit and they would wholesale bodies and glass to someone. Nope. Everything in stock in their stores is under this penalty.

I am heading down Saturday morning which is my first opportunity. Let me know, PM me or post here. I'll check prices while I'm there and post back.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    They run bankers hours during the week. I called today and it looks like they are loaded. They plan to "stay open for 8 weeks or until everything is gone." This sale just started. And I assumed it would be just little shit and they would wholesale bodies and glass to someone. Nope. Everything in stock in their stores is under this penalty.

I am heading down Saturday morning which is my first opportunity. Let me know, PM me or post here. I'll check prices while I'm there and post back.
    I'm a Sony guy, if they have A77 bodies I'd be interested. Also be interested in a Sony 85 2.8 A mount. Beer for you if sales happen.

No olympus stuff left in the DC area stores.

Didn't ask about other stuff, don't need more temptation to buy gear.

^Yeah sorry about that. My bonus just came in so I should stay away, but I know I won't

spook Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adtin81a.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	154322

baking powder AND camera shit! cool company!

Any Canon mount semi-wide primes? 35L or Sigma 35 maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    Any Canon mount semi-wide primes? 35L or Sigma 35 maybe?
    Same here...
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

I heard that the NYC store has the same deal....

Group buy for L-glass.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Sorry er'body. Last weekend I got busy Saturday and then Sunday was Easter. And I can't get there until Saturday again. Hope everything hasn't been picked over.

There are a couple lenses I do not need, but depending on price I may have to jump.

Anyone get a chance to stop by? I don't have one nearby. Can you double dip with the current rebates that just went out?

Sorry I didn't update this. The sale is kind of bullshit so I never bothered. They had almost nothing available and they raised prices to make it look like deals. They were trying to sell a used 40D for $400 and a used t3i for $550. Those were the only bodies they had. They had one TS lens but I didn't even bother to look at the price. If people were looking for film, they had quite a bit left over. They also had a pretty big selection of filters but no 4x4 or 4x6 so I didn't really check those out too much. People may be able to haggle if they find something they want, but honestly, I don't think anyone will get anything cheaper than they could on ebay or something.

Oh, and now their signage says 40-80% off everything and that is just a flat out lie.