Partners and Lodging Chamonix May 7 - 18

Who's going to be around? I'll be climbing and ski mountaineering out of Chamonix during the above dates. Have a couple partners lined up but probably room for more and still need to sort out lodging. Thinking Vagabond and/or Chambre Neuf if I can't find an apartment someone doesn't plan to use for a week and a half.
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Beware of this sketchy character. He releases silent but deadly gaseous poisons from his body in gondola cars, tents, and alpine huts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I would highly encourage you to stay at the ski station up by Brevent. Its much better, and is cheaper. Last year the owner took holiday during the week of your trip but you can google ski station chalet chamonix and email her for details. This year it's 17 euro a night. There is a really nice kitchen, and it's prolly my favorite place in the world.

Not sure if you've been to CHX before, but the Office de Haute Montagne has a notebook full of people looking for partners. It is right in the square by the church across from Office de Tourisme. Also the forum chamsocial is a good resource.

Bon Voyage!
    The furthur we go, the stranger it gets...