this movie will change the world

A heartfelt story where a struggling artiste travels 15,000 miles across the country and shags a bunch of moderately attractive women in an air stream. AKA bang-bus goes hipster.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    A heartfelt story where a struggling artiste travels 15,000 miles across the country and shags a bunch of moderately attractive women in an air stream. AKA bang-bus goes hipster.
    Hey, he restored that Airstream.

And those moderately attractive women are his wife's blog-buddies. Try to tell me that's not hot.

Alternate universe version: Woman with camper on truck travels around to visit maggot dudes and is able to fund a month long heli vacation in AK. And multiple herpes threads appear by summer..

Hugh Conway Guest
    another day, another recursive post from the suit

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    another day, another recursive post from the suit
    I don't think I post every day.

But I do love recursion.

WTF did I just watch? Someone seriously wrote that sanctimonious bullshit voice over? I thought at any minute it would turn into a Rob Reiner film. Good lord.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

This is a brilliant piss take.

Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suit View Post
    I don't think I post every day.

But I do love recursion.
    what, do you need a calculator to do the math now?

as with so many things in life PNW - who knows anymore.

spook Guest
    i can't examine further anything that has "blogger" in the title

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    what, do you need a calculator to do the math now?
    what I need is a time-series histogram.

And spook, you should examine it further. I think your expectations will be met.

I really want to believe this is satire, but I don't think it is. Look at this earnest quote from the site:

"I was really more interested to dig deeper into all this blogging/instagram/twittter world and one, help people understand how cool it is to have an area on the internet that is all yours. And two, I hope to sort-of take a visual snapshot of this time in history when all these instagrammers/bloggers are able to put something out there into the world and really shape culture (in a positive way).“

It's still a joke, right?!!
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky