Jack White's New Album

Goddamn. As a sidenote, White also plays guitar on Neil Young's upcoming album...
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Fuck yes.

That gave me chills

Should be a pretty face-melting tour in the near future. I'm in.

The guy has great talent for sure. However, I caught the second show of back to back nights in Portland a few years back and it was nearly unlistenable. (White Stripes) it's made me reluctant to catch the live shows.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

If that was when they were falling apart that's not too surprising. From what I've seen on the interwebz of Dead Weather and Raconteur shows it looks like he's back to full on kick ass mode.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Swine View Post
    If that was when they were falling apart that's not too surprising. From what I've seen on the interwebz of Dead Weather and Raconteur shows it looks like he's back to full on kick ass mode.
    Yep, saw him at Outside Lands and he was quite good.