Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Surf

hey rog, didn't want to piss off the ECRC locals with more surf talk, but the 12s @ 8s buoy reading was on Lake O, right near where I grew up. messy but fun

just back from central america,,,,,,,,,,,, san blas islands are amazing

This weekend

^^^ for real, let's not jinx it though. New wetsuit arrives on Friday so I'm glad I'll have something worth getting in the water for!

I was wondering where Rog's comments where when I posted the freshwater surf pic there... I guess they figured out his work IP this time

We can all rest assured that Long Sands will once again be the ideal spot for this swell

This is looking to be a nice swell, but without a doubt Long Sands will be the spot! Ha!

Rog has no idea why he was bounced this time. The butthurt just never ends in this place.

My youngest just traded a Potatonator in for this
    Last edited by strawjack; 10-17-2014 at 02:56 PM.

He traded in his butthurt? Smart kid.

Serious? Dude been bounced again? This place is becoming more and more like the face books every day.

Gotta go surf some fun small 5@12s. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    This is looking to be a nice swell, but without a doubt Long Sands will be the spot! Ha!

Rog has no idea why he was bounced this time. The butthurt just never ends in this place.

My youngest just traded one in for this
    I read this as "just traded my youngest one in for this". Didn't sound like a bad deal.

Funny thing is that Long Sands might just be the place on Sunday morning.

I guess I should edit!

Nice board. I kept my potatonator for the smaller stuff but added this for chest and up.

So the rog will be getting surf on Sunday and we will get no report? Wow.

Grabbed some east coast style bowls this morning. Twas fun and had the reef all to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post

My youngest just traded a Potatonator in for this
    My good friends kid rides for pyzel,,,,he says they are super nice boards.

What happened to knee to waist roger??? Jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by whitekingsalmon View Post
    My good friends kid rides for pyzel,,,,he says they are super nice boards.
    Cool story, bro.

We'll be looking for something in the AM that holds a high tide. Maybe a york or jenness .

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Holy hell it was crowded at EVERY break in Newport this morning. I want winter to come now so I can have some waves to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by couloirman View Post
    Holy hell it was crowded at EVERY break in Newport this morning. I want winter to come now so I can have some waves to myself.
    Née to waste will tell ya just head north. Damn crowd can kill a good time almost as much as a guy who has too many imaginary good friends he feels the need to spew about on the Interwebz. Must suck to lack self esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Née to waste will tell ya just head north. Damn crowd can kill a good time almost as much as a guy who has too many imaginary good friends he feels the need to spew about on the Interwebz. Must suck to lack self esteem.
    Yeah, for someone with twice as many posts as me in 2 less years time I'd say you have plenty of imaginary friends on here. And nothing better to do in real life than pad your post count by running around every forum on TGR ripping on people? You know what, I'm just going to back down here now and let you win this one-- sounds like you could really use it. Have a great day

Hugh Conway Guest
    I'm not sure if couloir-md-douche with every fucking maggot cliche going is joking or not.

at least the rats are finally eating themselves.

good thing cuntfee banned roj so nobody could take about anything except greatwhitedildofishes imaginary india rail trips

Jajaja I will be in India in december while you are in San Fran living your unhappy life.

Hey coolie, I was not talking about you an your imaginary good friends. I did not even know you had imaginary good friends. So, yeah, no winning going on around here. And feel free to go and check my posts. You can call them mastabatory or rants or blog posts, but not a whole lot of ripping going on. Unless you included kingdomdouche, but if he kind needs it. It is the only attention he gets around here. I'm just trying to keep him from killing himself.

And the surf today was, meh.

And apologies for the run on sentence that may have caused the confusion.

So. Do I still win?

I highly doubt it was Dunfee that axed Rog. The other mods are not fans.

Surf didn't pan out to be as good as expected, which is classic for a hurricane. Only if Rog was here to tell me I'm wrong...again!

Came swells are the absolute worse to forecast. So many factors to consider including the actual surface winds at any given moment.

While rog ain't around to tell you are wrong, at least we still have whitefish to ja ya for ever considers wearing a wetsuit and having fun in the surf.

Man I have just been having the best sessions. Friday was Wells then the OGT. Sat was OGT then Wells, and Sun was Wells. Started off South of jetty, went over to Drakes, watched some football. Then went back down south around the rocks, not sure the public access number but I just was having the best sessions. Really just stoked surfing with good people and enjoying the waves

Surfed about 24 hours in a 72 hour period, couldn't raise my arms above my head at broomball last night. Totally useless to the team!

Did put a knee into my board that sailed through glass. Shitty 4/4. Friend at LD did a killer sun cure job (; now she has some character. Looks like Kennebunk may be the call for everyone in New England with this nor'easter. Still tough to say

Awesome Pudge. Glad to hear the home breaks are getting used. If the kbunkport thing is true, take a look out toward the Parsons River. There are three breaks. Parsons Beach on the southwest side of the river is a shore break and will likely be too small. It tends to be chest high when Gooches is pushing toward DOH. So if there is that much size, it is worth a look. The northeast side of the river is a cobblestone point. Only works with a longer period ENE swell. Can get fun and will have more size than the beach. Northeast of there, there is an odd cove that has kind of a cobble stone T shaped natural break water in it. It will be half the size as Gooches, and faces SW, so it will be straight off shore. We call it Hollows. Reef break. Lots if close out barrels but occasionally they stay open. Even spit. These breaks will make Wells like a super crowded shit show. I've never seen them ever surfed except by three people. They may be shit but worth a look. Especially when there is 50 guys out just a half mile away.

Parsons now has parking nazis. Last I was there a couple years ago, Security guys would restrict parking on the access road. ....It can still be pulled off, just be aware. I'd think it would be an easy paddle out the river from RT1 as well

Surfed the wall for a fri eve, and sat 11-5 session. The most commonly heard descriptives of saturdays swell was "weird" and "odd". Waves lost their peak and push after about 12pm with the incoming mid-tide; often turned into walls and horseshoe'd closeouts. You could still get rides, but more times then not they came with a pulverizing finish. (which I kinda like)
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 10-20-2014 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid