Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Surf

Next week is looking interesting. Not a one n done hopefully.

Mppg, you ever get to the water yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by thewon View Post
    Next week is looking interesting. Not a one n done hopefully.

Mppg, you ever get to the water yesterday?
    Nope, wasn't willing to drive the 2.5 hrs for rapidly diminishing swell. If next week happens I will be there

Sent from my SM-G900V using TGR Forums
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 11-19-2014 at 01:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

You totally made the right call for your timeframe. If you were there for the 1st 2 hours of light, it woulda been probably worth it so long as you were killing 2 birds by having something else worthwhile to do.

next week could be really fun. Thursday i'll be on the cape for turkey. So that will prolly be the best day. I always seem to miss turkey day surf. Unless i can figure out a way to bring my board. Would love some cape juice.

NEXT WEEK!

TUESDAY.

Naw, brah, today is Friday. But, good guess. Keep with you. You'll figure out the days of the week.

TUESDAY. Still

man, this storm should either go out to sea, or go inland. this I95 trajectory sux for everyone!

^^ except Rog, for it shall surely be pumping head high & clean @ LS

Quote Originally Posted by therudeness View Post
    man, this storm should either go out to sea, or go inland. this I95 trajectory sux for everyone!
    What storm? Waves tomorrow.

Ok just saw a winter storm watch for 6" plus for wednesday night. Sposed to drive south on wednesday night. Hmmm maybe i can cancel the cape turkey day trip and surf head plus clean conditions on turkey day at home. Fucking hate surf on turkey day!!!!!!!!arrrrrrrrgh.

little messy, but not bad. perfect timing for my knucklehead home from school. Turkey day and xmas day are the best days for all storms!

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    little messy, but not bad. perfect timing for my knucklehead home from school. Turkey day and xmas day are the best days for all storms!
    ABSOLUTE GARBAGE up in maine. checked ogt and york early, then went for a mtb ride instead. wind just dint come around enough. just got to work and brought my stuff. nh is starting to clean up so thinking about taking a 2 hour lunch and hitting up sawyers for high outgoing at around 130pm.

5'@10/11. Wind just went offshore. Boss sez "get outta here". No rush. Hmmmm, 3 hour lunch?

Awesome Facebook status update Rawg. Please post a pic of your lunch, that would be awesome.
    Laughin!!! Banned again then back with another profile. What a Fucking loser.

Quote Originally Posted by rog'smom View Post
    Awesome Facebook status update Rawg. Please post a pic of your lunch, that would be awesome.
    Laughin!!! Banned again then back with another profile. What a Fucking loser.
    AIN'T NO TIME FOR LUNCH, MA!

well that was fun

It's Tuesday. About to go play in some 7.4@14. Too bad the tide is so low. Light winds.

Add the SuperBowl to the list of great days to surf, especially if a local team is in.

This will be my first thanksgiving down by the water in five or more years. No big swell this year. Just some killer conditions. Sun and light of shore flow.

Sounds good. Guess we're not heading south till mid am on thursday. Yay! Dawn patrol head high clean will be had.

tomorrow am could be fun, as well as friday. Finally a string of days.

Ogt was quite lovely this morning. Just a few of us out and perfect clean waist plus w occasional chest high sets.

Tomorrow is looking solid with head high surf and clean.

Good week for surf!

Feasting tomorrow, surfing Friday, skiing Saturday. Happy Pudge

Y'all have snow, eh? We decided to skip the short WROD here and stay coastal. 75 right now. Glassy. Chest to head high at the beaches. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge. View Post
    Feasting tomorrow, surfing Friday, skiing Saturday. Happy Pudge
    If it wasn't storming tonight i'd be cape bound. Wifey asked me when we would leave in the am. I said, "mid morning". She askes, "surf gonna be good early am?" I say, "yup". She says, "i figured". It's a win win tho. She and baby get to sleep in, and dad goes surfing

Pudge, i just pushed my work shift up to 1pm on friday so plenty of time to surf. Lets hit it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Y'all have snow, eh? We decided to skip the short WROD here and stay coastal. 75 right now. Glassy. Chest to head high at the beaches. Fuck yeah.
    dumping snow right now with hard ne winds shifting nw after midnight

i don't even think about skiing till well into december. Or till winter sets in. I would NEVER pick any day of skiing over chest/head and clean.

enjoy!

happy turkey day!

how bout 15' @ 10/11 seconds? clean.

paddled out at just shy of 7am and there was just one guy out. overhead sets and light offshores with paddleouts not too bad at all. north end of york had good protection from the northerlies.

only had an hour or so to surf, but had some fun ones fer sure. my best wave was a right that a paddleboarder on the out side had pointed out to me with his paddle. an outside set that was just perfect. glad i moved into position based on his intel. hey, suppers aren't so bad afterall!

maybe some fun lil leftovers in the am.

Good reports! Chasing leftovers in Wells, two of my friends live right on the beach. Hard to say no to double sessions and hot shower, not to mention T-Day plus 1 leftoverover

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge. View Post
    Good reports! Chasing leftovers in Wells, two of my friends live right on the beach. Hard to say no to double sessions and hot shower, not to mention T-Day plus 1 leftoverover
    Year round homes at wells/drakes rule. On of my friends growing up had (and still has) a place there. Only got out that way for one winter, but it was great cozing up around a fire watching a swell build. We were a few roads back, down toward the hotels. We could still see the ocean horizon from the deck, but it was much more a marsh view.

That super small hill at the end of Atlantic Ave iced up one morning. Took me three tries to get up it. And that day Moody Point was big, frothy and peeling from the corner all te way into the cove. And it was chilly.