Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread: East Coast Surf

Hey, new guy! Your pic isn't showing. You've been in the water or snow? I'll sit back now and wait for the butthurt to begin.

yay! oh happy daze are here again
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

And like that, he was gone....

PW7, Missing the ice coast much these days? Nantucket has been good...

story here.

Been F L A T forever....

Well, you are paying for taking all of our snow this past winter. Ya east coasters can't have everything. I betting on a nice cane swell between July 27th and August 2nd. Even booked my flight and rented an over priced house.

The concrete swells are up from the Wall all the way inland to Manchvegas :you rock:

Anyone hear from Rog lately?? I have a pair of extra EMS gaiters with the tags, I wanna know if I can get my money back on them without a receipt or any idea of date of purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge. View Post
    The concrete swells are up from the Wall all the way inland to Manchvegas :you rock:

Anyone hear from Rog lately?? I have a pair of extra EMS gaiters with the tags, I wanna know if I can get my money back on them without a receipt or any idea of date of purchase
    Oh yeah, Rog sent me a text -after reading my post - about the waist high that came in...jackass.

Guessing here...EMS will give you store credit, but no cash. I could be wrong. I recently returned my Thule defective rack and they swapped it out with no receipt.

Had some small waves yesterday in happy hampton.

I still have that shortie if anyone wants it! 300 to a mag

at least the river has been working...

nope, a standing wave and it's pretty fun!

i guess that explains why you keep doing the same move over and over again....

Are there River waves in Manch Vegas?

And where'd That nickname come from anyways?
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Dunbru you know the mighty Merrimack is frothing this time of year, just enough jet fuel and mill yard runoff. You might grow a horn if you're*** doing double sessions, but it's nothing Kelly won't throw you some dough over

I think the name has something to do with the juxtaposition of everything Vegas is and everything dirty Manch isn't. There's also a karaoke bar bearing the name off Granite, they got a mechanical bull and everything

Anything coming through NH/ME out of this lil nor'east slop/chop? Decent waves on Cape Ann today, getting progressively cleaner throughout the afternoon. Should clean up nicely tomorrow morning before disappearing for the foreseeable future.

Anyone one have some insight on NSP boards? ... Got the feeling that they may be a beginner type bang around board? or not?... Looking at a midsize long (8'-9') for about a hundred bucks. Sound good?

Yes. I surfed the 8'4" for a week in Mexico. Mostly ho-hum surf ranging from knee to head high, mostly around waist high. Board worked well enough in a variety of waves. Caught them easily enough. Not a high performance board by any means but I'd pick one up for $100. Surfs better than a WaveStorm. A bit heavy.

Thank you sir.

A pretzel flew into my car while I was driving today. I think it's a sign that there will be waves in a month or two.

Finally liquefied all my water sliding foam assets, ending up taking home a little more than 2/3 of what I paid for my CI shortie despite putting my knee a couple inches through the glass. I think some kook like me picked it up, possibly of the Quebexican persuasion

Been working on a Grain kit after I get home from the cube, will post pics when I finish. Also in the midst of hiking all the 4000ers in one summer, only 17 left after this weekend

storm surf. cleaning up next couple days

my youngest

sick picture.. I paddled out in Rhode Island yesterday. Water was still warm too.. did not need a 4/3. Waves were a little blown out, but in the right spot a good ride could be had. SUP guys seemed to be having a lot of fun.

Yeah, we're in 4/3 now. Same up here...pick the spot and even then it was funky. I was taking pics of both my boys and it was very inconsistent and messy for them.

Way for them to go after it. It is good to be hungry for waves. Learn how to grab a few in those conditions, then you are all ready to rip them when it cleans up.

Been out of the water since Joaquin, but next Thursday looks like a nice bump with currently offshore winds!

Saw some pics of Hatteras and Jersey from last week that looked sick. Sadly, it has been a pretty terrible couple months down here in Southern NC aside from a few days here and there. Anyone scoring lately?