FS: 2013 Ibis Mojo HD 140/160 LG, 2012 Transition TR250 LG

SALE PENDING ON THE IBIS, TR 250 STILL AVAILABLE

I need some cash and I'm looking to switch up my frames this year. I love these bikes...really really love them...so tough to part with them. If there's interest, here are the details:

(Potentially) selling two bikes:

1. 2013 Ibis Mojo HD 140/160. Size LARGE. Vitamin P (flou yellow) color. Asking $3250 shipping included, CONUS ONLY. $3000 for local front range (Denver / Boulder) pick up.

- Fox CTD 160mm fork, kashima, 15mm thru-axle
    - 2 rear shocks that I can include: 140mm Fox RP23 CTD kashima AND 160mm (8.5x2.5) DHX RC4 coil kashima with limbo chips for 140 or 160. I'd probably ask for an extra $100 for that RC4 as it could get used elsewhere / sold separately.
    - Mavic Crossmax SX 26" wheels (white / black), 15mm front thru axle, 12x142 rear thru axle. 2.4 Ardent front / 2.5 Minnion DHF rear currently set up tubeless.
    - Drivetrain: Shimano XT rear der, XTR crank, SLX shifter, Raceface narrow / wide 34t front ring. Currently set up 1x10 with 11-36 rear cassette.
    - Reverb 31.6 dropper. Purchased new last year, great condition.
    - Formula R1 brakes from 2010 (ish). Still work great. 180mm front / 160mm rear rotor set up.
    - Raceface Atlas 785mm width, purple, 31.8 clamp. Thomson 50mm 31.8 stem.
    - WTB saddle
    - Can be sold with an extra set of wheels, Stans ZTR flow rims / Ibis hubs 20mm front thru axle / 12x142 rear. Decent condition.

Condition: Frame is in good shape. There's a pretty solid scratch on the top tube, all paint no structural issues with the frame. Other cosmetic issues you'd expect with a little cable rub here and there. Fork and shocks are all in great shape, no issues with the stanchions. Drivetrain is solid, I replaced the chain and cassette in late 2013, you should have at least half a season on this drivetrain. The XTR cranks are 3-4 years old and they are beat up from normal wear. Still work fine.

How it rides: DW link is awesome on a frame like this. Climbs with zero bob / pedal feedback. I usually left the shock in trail, if you put it in climb this thing rides like hardtail. Descend mode was good, but I found the bike to be more lively in trail mode. This bike likes to be told where to go, ridden aggressively. If you're passive and don't TELL the bike what to do, it'll bounce you around a little bit. I've ridden these bikes in every suspension configuration, and I really like the lower BB heigh with the 140mm shock + slack(er) head angle with the 160mm fork. I found a good (pretty firm) set up for the CTD fork, loved it in descend mode for Colorado descents...but as you probably know the CTD struggles to stay high in it's travel and tends to blow through the travel a little quickly. I'm 6' 180lbs for reference.

2. 2012 Transition TR250. Size Large. Purple. Asking $2750 shipping included, CONUS ONLY.

- Rock Shox Totem 180mm fork, 40mm stanchions, 20mm thru axle.
    - Fox DHX RC4 coil kashima, 180mm.
    - Transition 32 wheels, can be sold with 2.5 Kenda Nevegal downhill casing tires w/ 2-ply tubes.
    - Drivetrain: everything is Shimano Zee with the exception of a saint crank (36T) 2012 model year.
    - Brakes: Shimano Zee, 200mm front / 180mm rear (I think).
    - Raceface Atlas all black 795mm width 31.8 clamp.
    - Thomson seatpost + 50mm stem.

Condition: The frame is in good shape, no major issues cosmetically, bearings seem to be in good condition, but may need replacement this year. I purchased this bike in August 2012, have a few days on it from 2012 + 2013 seasons. I estimate the bike has been ridden 30-35 days total. The totem is in good condtion, ZERO issues with the stanchions, but the lowers do have a pretty solid dent / gouge in them. Otherwise, it's been serviced regularly and works great.

How it rides: this is a rad frame for anyone coming from a trail riding background and now looking to ride in the bike park more. Makes jumping / boosting jumps very very easy. 3 geometry options with this frame, I currently have it set up in the middle of the three, with 65 deg HA.

I really don't want to sell the TR250, but if there's interest, I'll consider it.

I'm located in Boulder, would love to sell these locally. Will POST PICS later today if I have time.

PM me for more information or comment here if I've missed any details (likely).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3623.jpg 
Views:	920 
Size:	1.87 MB 
ID:	153527

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2311.jpg 
Views:	959 
Size:	2.06 MB 
ID:	153528
    Last edited by bobsdesk; 04-28-2014 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Added pictures.

Bump. Someone buy my bikes...the taxman is calling.

Bump. Sale pending on the Ibis, TR 250 still is available. Make an offer.

Nice transition. Would buy if I had the cash.

Hi I've got the money for the tr250 but I live in England will you post it
    Pleeeeeeeeease
    Lee