Rides and Rambles

Cliff notes: New blog chronicling cancer patient's recovery through backcountry ski touring, mountain biking, climbing and other adventures

www.ridesandrambles.com

I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma in August 2013 and spent the next 6 months going through chemo and radiation treatment. Coming out of it I thought that there are tons of blogs about going through cancer treatment, but there aren't enough about all the great things you get to do once treatment is over. So with my fiance I started www.ridesandrambles.com to share with friends/family and also help with content for our supporters when we fundraise for the pan mass challenge ride this summer to support cancer research

You can read the backstory here: www.ridesandrambles.com/our-story/

Some sample stoke below. Nothing too epic yet, but going bigger/further/higher/deeper each time we get out

Two thumbs WAY up! Awesome.

Awesome! Super inspiring stuff!
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

Its been so awesome touring with these guys! Driven is definitely one of the words that comes to mind straight away. Have fun this weekend, we'll get a few more days this spring!

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Fantastic.

Keep on truckin'