Anyone have a line on Game Ready unit?

Think I blew my knee out this weekend. Backward bending fall etc....
    Anyone have a line on a game ready unit. ebay is the cheapest but was looking to see if anyone else has a line on one

Bummer.
    Get well soon and let me know how the Game Ready works.

SDP, sorry to hear about your injury. I rented one locally for a couple hundred bucks for two weeks after rotator cuff surgery in October. It was a pretty amazing machine. I could get myself almost too cold using it. Aspen Orthopedics can probably give you the number of the business renting them. I think they are 3-4 grand to buy new if I remember correctly.

Definitely worth it, my rental cost about $200 after insurance but it was the only thing that made the day bearable...

Good luck.

yeah l,egs feeling ok this morning, getting it checked out today.
    i would probably just buy one, i know one ebay you can get the older model for 1000-1500.
    I have the number for the local guy, but wanted to see if anyone had another available source.

My insurance company covered mine. I sent them the Doc referral along with a note showing how longterm rental (hip surgery waitlist) would be more costly. Once I got it I also added the knee wrap as I had scoping a few years back.

I love the machine and my gimp friends now get me to hook them up apres-ski too.

There's one on EBay right now but it has a shoulder attachment (easy to resale) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Game-Ready-A...E:B:SS:US:1123