FS: 27.0 Scarpa Maestrale (mango) - nearly new

27.0 Scarpa Maestrale, mango ones (not the RS). Nearly new condition, though about 2 years old -- maybe 10 days total on these. Intuition liners cooked once. Original crap footbeds included. No grinding or other hard modifications to the shell or liners; everything is original and intact. No rock scrambling; soles look like new. Only damage I can see is a scuff on the outside of the instep buckle on one boot -- cosmetic -- see pics.

I did have the toe boxes punched out wider to fit my feet better. As far as I can tell, however, the punches didn't hold, and the shells seem to have gone back to the original shape. See the "from above" pic.

These are just too small for my feet. I bought them based on BSL (306 = same size as my former AT boot, Garmont Axon, in a 27.5), but they're too small. I think these ski great, and the walk mode has incredible range of motion. Very nice Intuition liner too.

$175 + ship, or pick up in Reno/Tahoe area. PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Bump....
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

It's a great boot.

Bump. Spring skiing time!

Fall bump. Buy some boots!

Wish I was going to be up the hill soon to try those on. If you still have them in a month or two, I may be interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Checked back in to remind myself of the shell size on these and decided there's no way they would fit me. Free bump for a good seller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Damn I want em but not gonna have any money to spend until the end of the year. If they're still around I'll probably buy them

For comparison, I usually wear a 27.5/315-ish alpine boot, and a 10.5 street shoe. These Maestrales should fit better for someone who's usually more like a size or half-size smaller shoe than me.

trade for a six-CD radio and a camera?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Periodic bump. Someone's got to want these at this price... or I guess I'll put them in the local ski swap in a month or so.

Ill be in Reno area next weekend and would love to pick these up.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthb4 View Post
    Ill be in Reno area next weekend and would love to pick these up.
    PM sent.

I'll take them if they aren't already sold. PM sent.

PM send back to WyoWill. I didn't hear back from Stealthb4.