Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SNOWBOARD PARK RAT FIGHT!!! FIGHT FIghT FIght

Bear Mountain, kingdom of West coast douchebags, snow is at low tide, so the angst is extra high, and the joey syndrome is as stiff as the hair gel.

Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

You should get him fired, bro. We know you have a hard on for on-mountain altercations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    somebody call das cunt and gaytray patrol
    somebody call das cunt and gaytray patrol
    for the love of god
    SOMEONE CALL DAS CUNT
    momma don't let your babies grow up to be
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I didn't know hugh Conway was a knuckle dragger
    Now it all makes sense

Somebody get security!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Snowboarders like this make "Security" necessary on every Ski hill except for Alta

Solution: remove the knuckleheads from Ski resorts and no need for "Security"
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    Snowboarders like this make "Security" necessary on every Ski hill except for Alta

Yeah, cuz theres no agrodouches at Alta!

I do miss the days when dudes just pulled the gloves off and beat the shit out of each other to settle disputes.

America has turned into a land of pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Yeah, cuz theres no agrodouches at Alta!
    Wait you Skied there?
    I've only seen Nazis acting respectful and considerate

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    I do miss the days when dudes just pulled the gloves off and beat the shit out of each other to settle disputes.

I couldn't agree more
    That little prick went way to far he deserves an ass kicking

Wait you Skied there?
    I've only seen Nazis acting respectful and considerate
    Google 'Luffskis ski stompin thread' and tell me that dude didn't deserve an ass kickin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post

there should never be a need for a fist fight if people just would ride with consideration and obey simple rules

sometimes shit happens and only a fight will satisfy one or both participants but really who wants that?

Didin't you just give me shit for posting up non stoke related threads Das Blunt?

there should never be a need for a fist fight if people just would ride with consideration and obey simple rules

sometimes shit happens and only a fight will satisfy one or both participants but really who wants that?

dascunts hellbent on a mission to convert the two plankers
    once he gets the roj
    he will ascend and be seated at the throne
    of the GSA
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Google 'Luffskis ski stompin thread' and tell me that dude didn't deserve an ass kickin'.
    I was at Alta for a weekday powder morning recently and immediately behind that guy (ski stomper) in line for half an hour waiting for the open. I won't go into details, but I think he may have learning disability. Made me realize there is sometimes more going on than what you see in the Go Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    I was at Alta for a weekday powder morning recently and immediately behind that guy (ski stomper) in line for half an hour waiting for the open. I won't go into details, but I think he may have learning disability. Made me realize there is sometimes more going on than what you see in the Go Pro.
    Lodge employee? Those poor kids get so pussy starved.

It's a new era for young males. I was taught to resolve confrontations like that with a head butt to their nose and a knee to their nuts.

Now, young men post Youtube footie yelling for "security" as they get pushed around by some douche wearing a SpongeBob SquarePants shirt. Pussification is right. No wonder the US is becoming a Second-rate power.

Doesn't Telemike patrol at BV?

i don't think ragin weasel dust addictions are learning disabilities
    tryin to stomp a uta bus didn't work well for the waders
    18 seasons aint waited in line for a 1/2 hour for anything to open yet
    or let anyone stomp my skis
    did have a can't turn yet slowboarder hit me once
    i laughed

I had intended just make a comment on what general douchebags they are, but it didn't take long for a skier vs. snowboarder comment to come out. 99.9% of every negative interaction I've had at a resort has been with an agro or oblivious skier.

That aside what gooberss... I"m not going to let someone kick my ass just so I can go-pro it.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post

Now, young men post Youtube footie yelling for "security" as they get pushed around by some douche wearing a SpongeBob SquarePants shirt. Pussification is right. No wonder the US is becoming a Second-rate power.
    whoa there bud lets not blame sponge bob

failure to spongebong before pizza or french fries
    can lead to....

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    It's a new era for young males. I was taught to resolve confrontations like that with a head butt to their nose and a knee to their nuts.

Doesn't Telemike patrol at BV?
    yeah, no wonder. i was taught to walk away unless it couldn't be avoided and in that case let them know you were being nice by walking away.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    i don't think ragin weasel dust addictions are learning disabilities
    18 seasons aint waited in line for a 1/2 hour for anything to open yet
    My thought on him was that he was a burn out or not firing on all cylinders, so addiction plays into that. Either way it could explain the irrational response to someone entering the wrong line he showed in that video.

My kids were at an area other than where we have passes and were super excited. The line up is silly, but the kids just sit there the whole time getting more stoked about the 10" of powder. I enjoy there getting so amped about something I love. Plus I got to meet some dentists from New York and LA!

if only so many boarders were not punk bitch kids ,with no respect for others.Can't change stupid and ignorant;expect more from the 'vibrant'(cough ,sarcasism chokin me) boarder scene
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Bear Mountain, kingdom of West coast douchebags, snow is at low tide, so the angst is extra high, and the joey syndrome is as stiff as the hair gel.

somebody needed to drop a nuke right there. that guy is too small to fight. plus, the clothes. on everybody.