Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    that's what you wear when you go to the mtn lookin' for a beatdown!

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    Bear Mountain, kingdom of West coast douchebags, snow is at low tide, so the angst is extra high, and the joey syndrome is as stiff as the hair gel.

page bump. Backstory, filmer dude acted like a pussy because his dad just died, and was not in the mood to destroy this punk…
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

I don't like fighting but watching that I wanted to punch that kid in the face so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    I don't like fighting but watching that I wanted to punch that kid in the face so bad.
    I called you out for posting a old video BTW…at least that is what I remember…..
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    I called you out for posting a old video BTW…at least that is what I remember…..
    Yeah, probably right. I thought it was new, I hadn't seen it before and I was drunk as shit! I got super pissed when I watched it, being sober I would rather not see it at all.

One thing about this Big Bear vid, we don't actually see the incident. What if the guy taping this actually did shove the snowboarder real hard? I want to hate on the punk as well but........maybe it's not exactly what we want it to seem?

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingArizona View Post
    Yeah, probably right. I thought it was new, I hadn't seen it before and I was drunk as shit! I got super pissed when I watched it, being sober I would rather not see it at all.

One thing about this Big Bear vid, we don't actually see the incident. What if the guy taping this actually did shove the snowboarder real hard? I want to hate on the punk as well but........maybe it's not exactly what we want it to seem?
    LOL drunken posting always gets you in trouble……stick to weed!

Yeah, I think from the video, the kid runs into the filmer and his girlfriend, the guy maybe pushes him, then the video gets turned on……
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    It's a new era for young males. I was taught to resolve confrontations like that with a head butt to their nose and a knee to their nuts.

Now, young men post Youtube footie yelling for "security" as they get pushed around by some douche wearing a SpongeBob SquarePants shirt. Pussification is right. No wonder the US is becoming a Second-rate power.

Doesn't Telemike patrol at BV?

Fucking lawyers! Can't smack a bitch without it being a federal case.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Google 'Luffskis ski stompin thread' and tell me that dude didn't deserve an ass kickin'.
    can't find the video anyway on the web. I'm very curious to see if you're right
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

using my limited skills

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    can't find the video anyway on the web. I'm very curious to see if you're right
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...Stompin-Thread

all those brahs need weed and da pit vipeez to be cool. Seriously between infant cake spreaders and "adults" on bongs who dress their doggies you cant escape the mass of dumb out there now days. Then again Utah and Big Bear do share alot of the same "radNess"

I had found that but it says video doesn't exist when I hit play
    riser4 - Ignore me! Please!

Kenny Satch - With pleasure

Im sorry but men have been downgraded by this whole "I'm not a fighter" thing. No you're not a fighter you're a pussy and scared little bitch. You dont need to be "a fighter" to defend yourself and dish out some justice. I would have dropped that little fuck and sent his board down the mountain unmanned but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Satch View Post
    I had found that but it says video doesn't exist when I hit play
    Luffy must have removed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    sent his board down the mountain unmanned but that's just me.
    Unguided missile.
    Patrol would have been stoked on this maneuver.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhelihiker View Post
    Im sorry but men have been downgraded by this whole "I'm not a fighter" thing. No you're not a fighter you're a pussy and scared little bitch. You dont need to be "a fighter" to defend yourself and dish out some justice. I would have dropped that little fuck and sent his board down the mountain unmanned but that's just me.

yeah, i bet you get your ass dropped and sent unconscious down the mountain

that vid is not worth a comment .

Someone please post a vid of Rob Holmes punching that douche. Or a lawn dart vid…

Quote Originally Posted by DDsnake View Post

Someone please post a vid of Rob Holmes punching that douche. Or a lawn dart vid…
    Better topic, what ever happened to Rob Holmes? That is the guy doing the huge lawn darts in the Wind Up Films right?

Apparently the threat of being GoPro'ed is not nearly as intimidating as a shot square to the nuts.

Sponge Bob correctly identified "call security" wanker, and took appropriate offensive tact. Not that the footage doesn't contain some damning evidence, but "call security" boy probably won't make the mistake of thinking his GoPro has his back in the heat of battle mode again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    It's a new era for young males. I was taught to resolve confrontations like that with a head butt to their nose and a knee to their nuts.

Now, young men post Youtube footie yelling for "security" as they get pushed around by some douche wearing a SpongeBob SquarePants shirt. Pussification is right. No wonder the US is becoming a Second-rate power.

Doesn't Telemike patrol at BV?
    dodge ridge

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    dodge ridge
    That.

Plus, wrong BV. Bear Valley = Central Sierra off Highway 4 between Tahoe and Yosemite. Bear Mountain = Big Bear Lake area in the San Bernardinos outside of Los Angeles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    yeah, i bet you get your ass dropped and sent unconscious down the mountain
    I bet not.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

spook Guest
    oh you were planning on a useless comment contest?

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    oh you were planning on a useless comment contest?
    Wasn't that established with the first post?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

that Deuche was lucky he had waterproof pantaloons on
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Quote Originally Posted by DDsnake View Post

Found it …

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Wasn't that established with the first post?

i didn't read it.