Price Drop! Scarpa Freedom SL 25.5 DIN and Tech Soles Never Molded $469 Shipped

Scarpa Freedom SL 25.5 DIN and Tech Soles Never Molded
    Up for sale is a pair of 25.5 (297 bsl) Scarpa Freedom SLs. These were skied twice for only a few runs. I purchased BOTH the din and tech soles which will be included. Bottom line is I would need to do some work to them to make them work for me and just decided to go a different direction.

These come with everything included in the original box.

$469 shipped. Price Drop from $560!! These are on eBay now but would love to sell to a Maggot!
    Last edited by Smails; 03-24-2014 at 03:08 PM.
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

Pics up!! These are as fresh as it gets and will be unchanged next year.
    Last edited by Smails; 03-20-2014 at 07:19 PM.
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1395364625.765699.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	152980Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1395364636.658757.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	152981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1395364645.133803.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	152982Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1395364655.007874.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	232.5 KB 
ID:	152983Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1395364668.801457.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	180.9 KB 
ID:	152984Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1395364676.939505.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	152985

I realize it's the end of the season but thought my price was pretty damn fair given the condition and extra soles. Looking to deal today so make me an offer. Low balls will not be responded to.

Off to eBay bump with a price drop. Would rather sell these to a Mag.

I may be interested in the din soles if you still have them.

Hey Koot - Thanks for your offer but if I don't sell them as a package I will likely keep them and ski them myself.