Price police help please Garage Skis

*** Sale Pending***

I have a pair of SLC Handmade in LCC Garage skis. I'm sure many of you have heard of these but they are hard to come by.

I rode them a few times and love them.

120 underfoot with a seemingly long turn radius.

I can measure the dimensions later when I list them.

Less than 10 days use on them, twice mounted. Currently mounted with a 13 DIN marker Griffon demo binding to give freedom to find the "sweet spot".

9/10 condition.

Length is a 186~ looks about one cm shorter than my Hoji's that are a 187.
    Last edited by TheDon; 10-20-2014 at 02:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Price police help please Garage Skis

I know this could go in tech talk but I'll be listing them probably so I figured it would make it easier here...

There is one previous mount with a dynafit vertical.

146-120-136 ~ish
    Last edited by TheDon; 10-17-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

No but seriously what are these worth?

I was thinking $400 for the skis and $150 for the clamps?

bump for price police/drop $375 for the skis alone and i'll probably keep the clamps but could probably be talked into letting them go

1234567Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2401.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	158841

This fish scaled friend

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i'd buy em for the graphics
    cept i never heard of them
    neither has google
    or at the least my ability to search sucks
    a link to info reguarding their lay up, weight, warrunty etc?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

yeah those graphics are slick, and I have heard of them, but only "locally". Know nothing about who's making them, where, or of what materials. From the distant pics the construction looks solid. Do they have full wrap edges?

So most of what I know about the ski is hard to find, rumors and rumblings. Layup feels solid but I don't exactly know what it is. Side wall construction with an edge free tip and tail ( for weight I'm sure). Here is where I found my info. Warranty, doubt it but Chris is a good dude if they blew up he might sell you another pair with a discount or something, if you can find him. I got these from and old roommate of his. Never talked to Chris Collins myself.

Here, you see Chris skiing them, different graphic but looks close to the same:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9WJG44NTZQ

Here's TGR's rumor mill:
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...rage-Skis-quot

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...-This-Sage-Vid

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...64-Garage-skis

This is the artist that did the graphics, a really cool style IMO. Click on the pics to scroll through them:
    http://andrewthompsonart.com/garage-skis

http://andrewthompsonart.com/crest-a...s#/id/i4570275

I saw a few pair of these skis at Inkline, fondled it for a while enough that I would consider buying a pair.

http://andrewthompsonart.com/garage-skis#/id/i5714243

I have a pair of Garage skis as well. I can attest to them being well made, and well designed. I think I have the exact pair from the video TheDon posted, or an identical looking pair at least. They are pretty amazing.

I don't know what the dimensions on TheDon's pair are, but mine are something around 140-120-130, with a 5 point sidecut and profile that reminds me of a more directional JJ. Slightly more tip, and less tail. TheDons are definitely newer than mine though, and the general dimensions look different.

Bump for a unique ski

I think you can order these through Tim @ Twin Peaks. I know he does the tunes(or at least used too)on the new skis.

Cool ski bump

Unique ski. Hard to come by. Love the performance. Locally on the connect. Well made. Minty. Yet selling for $375? Sounds fishy.
    Uno mas

Quote Originally Posted by Doremite View Post
    Unique ski. Hard to come by. Love the performance. Locally on the connect. Well made. Minty. Yet selling for $375? Sounds fishy.
    Doremite what sounds fishy? Maybe I'm missing what you're saying, but Climber Joe's comments were unsolicited and he confirmed the construction/performance. Plus look at my profile man, I've been here long enough I know not to try to hose someone. That will just end bad for me.

Bump for bad topsheet joke. I actually think someone should jump on these.
    Uno mas

Bump bump bump

Where you at? $500 to Denver?

Pm sent.

Sale pending