Spider Bite Remedy Advice

Gopt bit twice in close proximity by what was probably a black widow on the underside of my lower arm. Gave me Popeye arm and have two volcano like bumps. Been putting every salve I can find on them, eating ibuprofen as an anti inflammatory, colostrum as a detox. I think the swelling is just starting to go down after 3-4 days. Am I missing anything?

Will Obamacare cover that?

Yeah, been doping on the benadryl, too.

I have an aversion to fumigating, but I saw a thing about a little doodad that emits a certain megahertz vibe that will drive the buggas away.

Skin turned black and ulcerated, goat. Arm swelled and was hotter than piss. Finally exploded over the last two days and oozed thick puss. Swelling is going down. I never been bit by anything that does this much weird shit. Not a wasp, no way. I know the swelling of their sting but have never ulcerated from them. Didn't have the target pattern of a recluse, so I figured it was a widow. What about an epsom salts soak? Will I gain a tolerance, like multiple snake bite tolerance?

I did every homespun remedy I could do - epsom salts and cayenne pepper soak, essential oils, colloidal silver, triple antibiotic cream, grapefruit seed extract and powpig's living clay. It's been two weeks and the ulcer is just now growing shut, the black is out of the skin and swelling all but gone. That was brutal!

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    glad it's finally improving. but no pics??? i'm disappointed.
    Yeah, I got pics but the arm selfie was tough to get. I'll check my phone. Was thinking of some before and afters...

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    no wet to dry dressings? I'm hurt. These things do take a long time to heal. But how do you expect it to heal with all that stuff in there? (just kidding).
    I took your advice, goat. I just kept it moist with a varied mix of all the stuff I listed above and put a giant band aid on it. Thanks for your input!

I actually ordered the device that is supposed to emit a frequency that repels them.
    Supposedly, you plug it in a wall and no spiders, mice or other critters, like people with pacemakers.