For Sale: 188 super 7 mounted with dynafit beast to 294 bsl, g3 momix climbing skins ready to go - No Longer Available

For Sale: 188 super 7 mounted with dynafit beast to 294 bsl, g3 momix climbing skins ready to go

Used 30 days. Minimal base and top sheet damage. The skis are really light and sturdy at speed on hard or powder. Skins were new with the rest of the set up. The nylon mohair mix gives you the best grip with durability. The beast binding has given me no issues touring or skiing. They really do perform like an alpine binding. Just as happy doing tram laps, or skiing up hill. Awesome side country setup. You know you want them

List Date: 3/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: For Sale: 188 super 7 mounted with dynafit beast to 294 bsl, g3 momix climbing skins ready to go
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Mobile friendly version: For Sale: 188 super 7 mounted with dynafit beast to 294 bsl, g3 momix climbing skins ready to go

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

If you want to part out the skins separate, let me know.

Once I scrape together $1045 I am going to buy these. P.S. if at all possible could you please include the power inserts. Thank you

sick setup. lil expensive though. you can probably put that together new this time of year for the same price.

$700-800 sounds like a reasonable price.

Actually the same setup at its cheapest is about $1300

The dynafit beast is between $700 and $1000, the skis are $500 at the cheapest, and the skins are about $100

I stand corrected, alright I'm buying the beasts on bentgate and some bd amperages

Can you post another picture of the minimal damage to the base? Also, are these still for sale?