Page 149 of 465 FirstFirst ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 11614
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    ...and use these things on the right lane

Lol.. been so busy on the new mag-lev line to SLC that I haven't been keeping up... Btw, I70 is closed. I hope your tax savings are enough to offset the cost of the fuel you burned idling this season!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

I70 dead stopped at Bakersville with like 2" inches on the ground because of a closure and none on the road. Can anyone fucking drive anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    I70 dead stopped at Bakersville with like 2" inches on the ground because of a closure and none on the road. Can anyone fucking drive anymore?
    It only takes one or two drivers to make a mistake.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I know but it just amazes me. No snow on road, just wet. Is it that hard? Probably was uploading a pic to Insta about their awesome life.

I know but it just amazes me. No snow on road, just wet. Is it that hard? Probably was uploading a pic to Insta about their awesome life.
    Quote of the day.

Btw snow suck ed yesterday has to be even worse today

It amazes me how you guys are so amazed every time this happens. AMAZING!!!

In all honesty, I hope whoever drove off the road at Herman Gulch was ok. But they were probably driving in a frenzy because Joel claimed today was The day to ski this week.

In all honesty, I hope whoever drove off the road at Herman Gulch was ok. But they were probably driving in a frenzy because Joel claimed today was The day to ski this week.
    I am shocked it took this long for someone to blame i70 closures on Open Snow .

Usually that bullshit heats up by mid December

Probably a repost but I don't have the time to go back through all the butthurt on this thread to check so here it is:

The Sheriff is near!

Damn, beat me to it. Just heard that this morning.

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

Why was it that ten years ago if dumbfucks crashed on I70 people just drove around the carnage but now CDOT closes the road every time
    Last edited by WTF is dat; 03-29-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    Why was it that ten years ago if dumbfucks crashed on I70 people just drove around the carnage but now CDOT closes the road every time
    because police tow truck drivers and firefighters are sick of getting hit by people not paying attention as they drive past an accident, if people actually focused on driving when behind the wheel they wouldn't have to close it

pulled out of silverthorne around three and traffic headed east was at a dead stop road closed, no one was headed west either from the tunnel, sad, roads were barely wet

then sure enough around six pm it got even better, I now know what the passenger traction law is all about, was in park county, came back over hoosier pass which was total icy sketch, moved along nicely on the pass then get to the bottom in blue river and thats where the real mess starts, cars off the road everywhere, sure enough some metro sexual in his mini van with pimped out rims and bad ass street tires (you can't make this shit up) is just sitting there spinning his front wheels, did his wife make him buy the mini van and to hold onto some manliness he put some silly rims on the thing? Guy isn't even past the headlight house or on the pass yet, meanwhile 200 cars all wanting nothing more than to go home are stuck behind him, did this guy really think he was going to make it up and over the pass?

finally saw tow trucks, police, and fire trucks all headed to the pass, I hope they ticket the guy

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    pulled out of silverthorne, roads were barely wet
    that happens sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    because police tow truck drivers and firefighters are sick of getting hit by people not paying attention as they drive past an accident, if people actually focused on driving when behind the wheel they wouldn't have to close it

pulled out of silverthorne around three and traffic headed east was at a dead stop road closed, no one was headed west either from the tunnel, sad, roads were barely wet

then sure enough around six pm it got even better, I now know what the passenger traction law is all about, was in park county, came back over hoosier pass which was total icy sketch, moved along nicely on the pass then get to the bottom in blue river and thats where the real mess starts, cars off the road everywhere, sure enough some metro sexual in his mini van with pimped out rims and bad ass street tires (you can't make this shit up) is just sitting there spinning his front wheels, did his wife make him buy the mini van and to hold onto some manliness he put some silly rims on the thing? Guy isn't even past the headlight house or on the pass yet, meanwhile 200 cars all wanting nothing more than to go home are stuck behind him, did this guy really think he was going to make it up and over the pass?

finally saw tow trucks, police, and fire trucks all headed to the pass, I hope they ticket the guy
    The guy should have his van confiscated and himself punched in the face. Fucking oblivious asswipes. How can you not realize you're being a complete selfcentered fucktard?

Total Carnage between Frisco and Vail tonight. Two flipped pickups and plenty in the ditch. Black ice is no joke

OFFICIAL I70 BITCH THREAD....

There is even an I70 bitch thread from radio station 99.9 KEKBFM on Facebook...
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

I70 closed WB at Morrison. Multiple crashes.

Trying to figure out if WB VP is open again...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

WB open which you prob know by now...EB closed at 176 as of 205p.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Trying to figure out if WB VP is open again...
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    WB open which you prob know by now...EB closed at 176 as of 205p.
    Yeah so they said I only made it about a mile past copper and I've been sitting for the last hour on the westbound suck

Yeah so they said I only made it about a mile past copper and I've been sitting for the last hour on the westbound suck
    park and skin over.... way faster.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    park and skin over.... way faster.
    I've moved 100ft in the last 90 minutes. I can see The Edge at Copper. Work said I don't have to come in anymore... but I can't turn around before Vail Pass.

FUCK YOU CDOTv
    If you'd closed the road at Copper, this would be no NBD. I just saw a pickup power reversing down the shoulder... I'd do that too all the way to Copper if I wasn't blocked in by semis.

I've already paid all my outstanding medical bills... while sitting in traffic. I guess I'll VPN into my other job and get some work done.

I've moved 100ft in the last 90 minutes. I can see The Edge at Copper. Work said I don't have to come in anymore... but I can't turn around before Vail Pass.

FUCK YOU CDOTv
    If you'd closed the road at Copper, this would be no NBD. I just saw a pickup power reversing down the shoulder... I'd do that too all the way to Copper if I wasn't blocked in by semis.

I've already paid all my outstanding medical bills... while sitting in traffic. I guess I'll VPN into my other job and get some work done.
    Just move over here already... You'll be used to the 3 jobs you need to hold down the mortgage payments in the RFV.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

They showed the WB cleared at 148p & EB accident cleared at 333p, so dkwtf. It is Eagle Co alert, so maybe they dgaf about the east side of the pass?