Scarpa Freedom AT sole with Guardian/Tracker?

Mulling over my options to mount up a pair of Scouts I got on BSL. I have alpine boots and a pair of Scarpa Freedoms. I haven't totally warmed up to the latter yet, so I am thinking I will run Dukes or Guardians in case I can't dial in the fit on the Scarpa.

I am currently leaning toward the Guardian for the lower stand height and what I hope will be slightly better alpine performance. My understanding from the Blister review is that the Guardian has less adjustability in the toe than the Duke. They reference the Cochise AT sole working, and other traditional AT books not working. However, the review pre-dates the Freedom.

Can anyone confirm if the AT sole on the Freedom will fit in the Guardian?

(I have both soles for these boots so I do know using the Alpine sole is, of course, an option. However, I'd like to be able to use the AT sole, and if that means getting Dukes I may go that direction.)
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

I ride the Maestrale RS in the Guardians often. I have to go to the extreme on the toe height and still get just a bit of touching between the boot sole and binding, but not enough to make me worry about it. Never had a problem with releasing from the binding.

Quote Originally Posted by kzittle View Post
    I ride the Maestrale RS in the Guardians often. I have to go to the extreme on the toe height and still get just a bit of touching between the boot sole and binding, but not enough to make me worry about it. Never had a problem with releasing from the binding.
    Thanks for the reply. There seem to be vastly different positions on this ranging from "can't do it" to "works, but not safe" to "works just fine".
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

I wonder if boot size (which may be different dimensions?)has anything to do with what fits in the binding?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

^^ Certainly lengths, lasts, etc changes from a given boot size but I think the toe and heal lugs, whether DIN or AT, stay the same.