Driving Jackson to New England March 15

I know this maybe a long shot for TGR, but little harm in spreading the word. I am driving to Vermont on a syrup run, leaving around 3/15/2014. I will have an empty truck going east with the ability to carry passengers, cargo, even pull a trailer. Only asking for a fair share of gas costs, and any other fair compensation for extra travel time or loading/unloading. As a young professional and volunteer with the Sheriff's department I am not interested in any shady cargo or shady passengers. Plan on driving I80 to 90 in Chicago 90 to VT or via Canada, Detroit to Derby Line.

LIQUID GOLD, BABY!!!

....but you lost me at "sheriff department".

I doubt I could handle a cross country trip without being properly blazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Have you tried posting on the rideshare part of JH Radio Classifieds? That site gets a fair bit of traffic...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Im sure its everyones dream to roadtrip with a wannabe pig.
    Live Free or Die

Yeah I know, a freeheel skier from NE Vermont that does not smoke, what are the odds of that. Not down on folks partaking, for me it is just not worth taking that risk day to day, or while driving across the country.

Tye I have feelers out on JH Classifieds, and Craigslist. Since I lurk here; I know how far reaching this place is, and the ties to Jackson and New England I figured it was worth posting.

Fair jab AR, I would not be pumped on a road trip with Farve either. The volunteer gig is just search and rescue.