Thread: CARCA

CARCA

because this forum could use a little levity now and then...

Avalanche cats. They wont do anything at all.
    long live the jahrator

Solid gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Bumping this because I just became aware of the association and believe they likely, in theory, just rescued another potential victim.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Have you heard they have a version 2.1 of the Rapid Deployment System?

I will have to look into that - they do mention it at the end of the video and appeared to be well on their way to moving on to full-scale deployment. No surprise this movement has been so successful.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."