6th Toe/Tailor's Bunion

Got new boots...narrow, but no problems the first ten time. The, started getting pain on outside of my foot. I noticed a bump starting to form on the outside. I got the boots blown out, and have been icing every day. Is there anything else I should do? It is still hurting (especially the first few steps in the morning). Am I ok to just keep going with this? I did not ski this weekend- it still feels the same. It feels better in the boots, now that they're blown out, but it is still very sensitive to excess weight. For example, when doing side planks, I cannot really put weight on the side of my feet. Thoughts? Thanks!

Thanks for your help!

Blow out the shell, and then get foam liners. The foam will evenly distribute pressure around your foot and the odd are you will not experience localized pressure points. A supportive footbed is a must with foamed liners. I have had good experience with Surefoot for my last three pairs of boots/liners.

Thanks- just skied three days in a row...not going to lie...feet were really hurting. I could ski through it. I just want to make sure I am ok through the end of the season? If I ice, etc., will the sixth toes go down at the end of the season?

Also, when they blew out the inside (big toe side) of my boots..not my pinky side (where the bumps are)...is that odd? Thanks.