slaagbastard joined newschoolers!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, it is true!! in a dark moment i went to the tall t side!!!!! but where else could you find jewels like this thread in gear talk!!?

Sagging - how low and how - Gear Talk - Forums
    Score: 140

Subject: Sagging - how low and how to do it?

steeze_finland

Been reading the forums a long time and I know this will probably get some stupid answers... But still I'm hoping for serious answers!
    So I like to sag really low. I mean like almost to the knees! But it's kinda impractical cos sometimes my pants just fall down. How low do u guys sag? What's the lowest you've seen that still works?
    And is there anyone here who sags almost to the knees? How do you keep your pants in place?
    And don't bother with unnecessaru witty comments... This is my style, I like it and the way it looks!

notorious_candy

Quote Reply 1. get some suspenders 2. saggy pants as well 3. let dem pants hang low with the suspenders 4. keep the pants open (long jacket and some nice, warm sweat pants nacessary) 5. .......? 6. profit!

steeze_finland

Quote Reply thanks man, but the suspenders are always too short. I'm 6'2 and I can't find suspenders that allow me to sag as low as I like. Even tried at a Big and Tall store but even their longest suspenders were too short.
    How low do u sag yourself?

ElJipi$

Quote Reply suspenders man that is how we do it

notorious_candy

Quote Reply You know, since I "converted" from park to powder skiing, I don't Donnerstag it anymore. Not that comfortable when the whole snow gets inside your pants cause you keep em low and open

notorious_candy

You know, since I "converted" from park to powder skiing, I don't Donnerstag it anymore. Not that comfortable when the whole snow gets inside your pants cause you keep em low and open
    *do (....fucking auto-fill-in)

steeze_finland

yeah bro i've tried it but they just aren't long enough! where do you find long suspenders and how low do you keep the pants usually?

etc etc etc!!!! for more here is the link!!!

https://www.newschoolers.com/ns/foru...ead_id/771720/

Some real rocket scientists over there.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

ask the best way to butter the pipe.
    b

Slagg thanks for the hook up for the bird over the last couple of days. See you there today.. Heading to Jackson tomorrow due to the forecast.

round 2!!!!

Wow. It is disturbing what goes on over there.

Should've put him in touch with this guy.

^^^^^he's the one asking

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    Wow. It is disturbing what goes on over there.
    You have no idea.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Awww, comeon mangs! we're all just a bunch of snow sliding aficionados right?

cut dem droopy drawers tooLs some slack they'll hit 40 and join TGR soon enuff.
    i dont slay ur groomerz with teh steeze so dont carve corduroy in r park nOOb!

my arsenal !: 4FRNT CRJ : Armada Pipecleaners : Salomon 1080 Gun Lab : Rossignol Scratch FS : Salomon Yellow 1080s : Rossignol Powair : Elan SCX : K2 Extremes (4 versions)

Thanks for that link, Slaag!

Best fun I've had in ages. Good to know that there's a big, parallel universe out there which I have no clue about. Donnerstag ftw.

Similar to the trend of "slamming" your old VW or Audi, yo.

wow, amazing over there....

Heh, I'm ok with whoever is having fun skiing. Still, it's a bit weird that they seem to have taken Iceman as a role model.

I actually enjoy reading NS a fair amount. It's funny to see the differences in problems that are discussed on the OT sections of the two sites.

What I don't get is the goddamn layout and formatting of that site. Impossible to read. Not that the content even makes me want to try.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

If those pukes were truly core they would super glue some Velcro to their hammies, sew some Velcro inside their pants and let 'em droop. Or sag, or whatever the hell they call it. Suspenders are so not steeze.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sfb has been a ns member since 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1