Junior associate- Burlington VT

My firm is hiring a young corporate associate.

http://vtlaw1.com/careers

Burak Anderson & Melloni, PLC is currently seeking an Associate Attorney with 2+ years of experience in commercial finance, banking, and corporate transactions. We are a dynamic law firm with a practice that encompasses sophisticated matters for a variety of business clients. Challenging work and opportunity awaits a motivated professional. Associates receive responsibility commensurate with their abilities and initiative. We proudly offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Disability, and Life insurances, along with a 401k/Profit Sharing Plan and other fringe benefits. Our office is located on the shore of Lake Champlain in beautiful downtown Burlington, Vermont.

Holla if you are interested

Maggot lawyers are the best.

Small world... helped out on a case with Shane McCormack of your firm as co-counsel of sorts, a few years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Being a lawyer in Burlington has got to be one of the better professional gigs in America. Especially if you could live nearby and walk to work like a couple guys I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostofcarl View Post
    Being a lawyer in Burlington has got to be one of the better professional gigs in America. Especially if you could live nearby and walk to work like a couple guys I know.
    Sometimes it's awesome. Sometimes it is the same shit with a better view.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Small world... helped out on a case with Shane McCormack of your firm as co-counsel of sorts, a few years ago.
    HA. Small world indeed.

Yea, I've worked with Shane as well.

Bump. Still looking.

PM me first.