Pump the brakes Kid

For some reason my TR from a weekend of debauchery is gone. Here: http://www.tetongravity.com/error.as...t-Style-*NSFW*

Any idea where it went?
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

You can't use asterisk in thread titles, it breaks everything.

Hope the TR isn't gone, maybe a mod can change the title and save it?
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Thanks. Weird it worked before but it now doesn't. Who are the mods?

Sent from my XT1080 using TGR Forums

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    Thanks. Weird it worked before but it now doesn't. Who are the mods?

We are the mods.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Yeah, it's a recent development. It certainly shouldn't work that way and hasn't until a few months ago. I know it isn't a vBulletin problem so it's on TGR's end. Not sure who is running the show now, but I think this would be the best area to find out.

Tye1 is.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

No, it's not gone, you just can't access it. As a mod or admin can double click a title in the forum view and change the title to something without asterisks and it will display fine. It didn't really go anywhere.

It is pretty ridiculous that it's broken, as it never was before and it's not in any other forum running the same software.

So yo Tye1, help a brotha' out!

Sorry I missed this- I don't see the thread where I've looked so far. Was it in padded room? Not sure if I could even help, usually those threads w/asterisk are only accessible from mobile platforms, which don't allow editing. When I try to edit the title, I get the same error.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pow4Brains View Post
    So yo Tye1, help a brotha' out!

use the link captain awesome posted; it should work, then you should be able to edit the title and fix the problem. in short if you strip out the thread title and just use the thread number it works to access the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    use the link captain awesome posted; it should work, then you should be able to edit the title and fix the problem. in short if you strip out the thread title and just use the thread number it works to access the thread.
    great call- Back up thanks to Hugh/Capt!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Thanks fellas.