Phili and NY residents Threaten Plow drivers

Maybee some links to the stories can be posted .....i just ran across this info off News. A philadelphia low driver had a Gun put up to his face;as well as a NY(maybee long island)person also pulled a Shotgn on a Plow driver.WoW what a bunch of Bitches ,Can't friggin shovel a driveway.people like this should FUCKING DIE
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Only in the northeast

Yeah, it's not like the drivers don't know where they live.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Only in the northeast
    I know right? I can't believe how many times I've heard of this happening in ME, VT, NH and MA.

/sarcasm
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    I know right? I can't believe how many times I've heard of this happening in ME, VT, NH and MA.

/sarcasm
    no shit you haven't heard of this certain circumstance. but that would never happen out west.

Couldn't find anything in Philly news. I did hear a pregnant woman was killed by a snowplow in NYC.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

If it did happen, it's because the urban indigenous think that a pointed weapon is part of their right to speak.

Not your local mensa member for sure...

We throw around "state of emergency" at a spill in the grocery store.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    no shit you haven't heard of this certain circumstance. but that would never happen out west.
    My point dipshit, is that NY and Philadelphia isn't the north east. It doesn't happen here either. It's all hearsay and no one can find proof of the west's superiority. You retards that think people from the west are different are right, they are a bunch of self absorbed assholes that know how to drive in snow.

Some of the biggest losers I have met are from the West. Not all, but some. Some of the best people and bad people are from the East. It's not cross-country specific, moronic assholes do stupid shit and act like pricks no matter where they are from. No place is devoid of fucking lunatics, and the OP is in fucking Utah. If there ever was a country bumkin in the west it is fucking Utah.

Throwing the W makes you look like a retard, just as much as throwing the E.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Mid Atlantic conference for the win. Don't call me a northeasterner. Philly roolz!

Live outside of Philly nothing I repeat nothing on the news about a gun being pulled on any snow plow drivers. Also their are assholes all over the world not just on the east coast all I have to say. Media is the problem
    always forward but never straight

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    If it did happen, it's because the urban indigenous think that a pointed weapon is part of their right to speak.
    Say what? The "urban indigenous"? What the fuck are you implying there? Really? Amigo, in case you haven't heard, gun ownership is kinda rare in the Eastern urban jungles, due to sensible laws and strong enforcement of those laws. I'd be a tad more worried In tropical Florida and beautiful, "mensa" filled Texas. Shit, try going to see a movie in Colorado without checking the exits first.

Somebody please make a .jpg of this!

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Say what? The "urban indigenous"? What the fuck are you implying there? Really? Amigo, in case you haven't heard, gun ownership is kinda rare in the Eastern urban jungles, due to sensible laws and strong enforcement of those laws. I'd be a tad more worried In tropical Florida and beautiful, "mensa" filled Texas. Shit, try going to see a movie in Colorado without checking the exits first.
    The numbers don’t quite support the drama you’re pushing.

From the FBI database, Murder (by gunshot) in 2010
    Colorado 65
    Florida 569
    New Jersey 446
    New York 617
    Pennsylvania 457
    Texas 805

I have skipped the other 44 states but it is worth mentioning: Vermont, 2 murders by gunshot.

A tip of the hat on your observation of the intelligence level in Texas of course and it’s obvious that Florida isn’t too far behind.

As for checking the exits at the movies in Colorado; you now have a fear. Fear is good as it makes you more cognizant of your surroundings. In the military its formal name is “situational awareness”. Once you own it, when it is second nature, we call it having your head on a swivel. It becomes second nature after you’ve made a few skid marks in your shorts when shots come from way out outside of your line of fire. I would add that “head on a swivel” is a bit of a misnomer as it commutes site as the important tool, but sound is an equally important aspect of being aware of your surroundings. Do to this permanently imbedded attribute; I can hear snow land. It’s pretty cool.

I believe police forces in the US call it “totality of the moment”.

But back to your misinformed retort. I’m happy to know you’re paying more attention to your personal safety. As to gun laws, I would point to statistics and say that Australia and Great Britain are getting it right. I would give up my 2nd Amendment right to make our children’s future safer. That’s coming from an ex US Army Ranger {11B2V} with small arms as one of my areas of expertise, along with chemical, biological and radioactive warfare. Give me the chance and I can wax on and on. My point is, letting someone take my guns away from me permanently is not something I take lightly but, it's the intelligent thing to do.

As to urban jungles back east having less gun ownership because of sensible laws and strong enforcement… Bullshit. I forced my wife to carry a cheap ruger 380 on the train each day into manhattan. Thankfully, she no longermakes the commute. I still crawl into one of the five boroughs a few times a month and gun shots in broad daylight is still not that out of the ordinary.
    When a heated argument erupts anywhere within earshot, you’re always waiting to see how it will escalate. A case in point, a few years ago I’m on the NE corner of 93rd and Amsterdam, 1pm in the afternoon. Two pops; a small caliber weapon for sure. On the SE corner of 94th lay the deceased. This is not considered “out of the ordinary” in Newark, Trenton, Camden, Paterson, Harlem, Queens, New Haven, Hartford, etc., etc..

You should try and communicate more like your avatar implies…
    He was a great spirit and a peaceful man.

As a side note: I want my 4th Amendment back, but that’s water under the bridge.
    RLTW
    ​I am not in your hurry

want the 4th but willing to give up the 2nd... ur a dumb fuck... semper fi

You think your going to shoot at anyone while dressed in civys and not destroy your life?
    Who's the dumb fuck? Try looking farther into the future than six months.
    You have any off-spring jar head? Guess your planning to leave this place just a little
    less better off than when you found it. That's a goal you hope to achive?
    Calling out another vet before you use those few brain cells you do have? Yea, Semper Fi...dip shit.
    Using my 4th to be a little stealthy and negate the need for my 2nd is the conclusion
    you would have come to if you had put some more thought into it.
    Who has the courage to get the real work done?
    RLTW
    Last edited by Gepeto; 03-05-2014 at 04:26 AM.
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by dyna1fit View Post
    want the 4th but willing to give up the 2nd... ur a dumb fuck... semper fi
    no doubt, giving away rights is not a good plan.

wonder which side of gameface's equation i'm rocking
    b

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    The numbers don’t quite support the drama you’re pushing.

From the FBI database, Murder (by gunshot) in 2010
    Colorado 65
    Florida 569
    New Jersey 446
    New York 617
    Pennsylvania 457
    Texas 805

I have skipped the other 44 states but it is worth mentioning: Vermont, 2 murders by gunshot.

A tip of the hat on your observation of the intelligence level in Texas of course and it’s obvious that Florida isn’t too far behind.

As for checking the exits at the movies in Colorado; you now have a fear. Fear is good as it makes you more cognizant of your surroundings. In the military its formal name is “situational awareness”. Once you own it, when it is second nature, we call it having your head on a swivel. It becomes second nature after you’ve made a few skid marks in your shorts when shots come from way out outside of your line of fire. I would add that “head on a swivel” is a bit of a misnomer as it commutes site as the important tool, but sound is an equally important aspect of being aware of your surroundings. Do to this permanently imbedded attribute; I can hear snow land. It’s pretty cool.

I believe police forces in the US call it “totality of the moment”.

But back to your misinformed retort. I’m happy to know you’re paying more attention to your personal safety. As to gun laws, I would point to statistics and say that Australia and Great Britain are getting it right. I would give up my 2nd Amendment right to make our children’s future safer. That’s coming from an ex US Army Ranger {11B2V} with small arms as one of my areas of expertise, along with chemical, biological and radioactive warfare. Give me the chance and I can wax on and on. My point is, letting someone take my guns away from me permanently is not something I take lightly but, it's the intelligent thing to do.

As to urban jungles back east having less gun ownership because of sensible laws and strong enforcement… Bullshit. I forced my wife to carry a cheap ruger 380 on the train each day into manhattan. Thankfully, she no longermakes the commute. I still crawl into one of the five boroughs a few times a month and gun shots in broad daylight is still not that out of the ordinary.
    When a heated argument erupts anywhere within earshot, you’re always waiting to see how it will escalate. A case in point, a few years ago I’m on the NE corner of 93rd and Amsterdam, 1pm in the afternoon. Two pops; a small caliber weapon for sure. On the SE corner of 94th lay the deceased. This is not considered “out of the ordinary” in Newark, Trenton, Camden, Paterson, Harlem, Queens, New Haven, Hartford, etc., etc..

You should try and communicate more like your avatar implies…
    He was a great spirit and a peaceful man.

As a side note: I want my 4th Amendment back, but that’s water under the bridge.
    RLTW
    Really, go fuck yourself, you paranoid asshole. And your gun toting wife, too.

pdt1374 is offline get ur fuckin shine box!!
    [QUOTE=systemoverblow'd;4185442]My point dipshit, is that NY and Philadelphia isn't the north east. It doesn't happen here either. It's all hearsay and no one can find proof of the west's superiority. You retards that think people from the west are different are right, they are a bunch of self absorbed assholes that know how to drive in snow.

folks in the west cant drive in the snow, see i70 beeeach thread...

Never thought of this, did it actually work out for these innovators? might be worth keeping some heat in the whip next to my mergency cheesesteak for days when the i70 vail pass plows are acting particularly ignorant.