Something done changed..

I can't remember what quotes used to look like in the app. They weren't perfect, buy they were definitely better than they've been the last couple days.

All of a sudden it's just showing the whole code. User id = and that long ass number... All of it.

WTF happened, and how do we fix it?

Same problem here, I noticed it Saturday or Sunday. It used to be just like the non-app forums. With the slightly different colored box with a link to the post quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    I can't remember what quotes used to look like in the app. They weren't perfect, buy they were definitely better than they've been the last couple days.

All of a sudden it's just showing the whole code. User id = and that long ass number... All of it.

I think I figured out part of the issue, the user name and post number appears to break the quoting, at least in the app.
    Removing the stuff other that QUOTE in the first [ ] lets you quote normally.

Test quote below:

Tapatalk works fine for me. The app has always been a buggy mess, just stop bothering with it.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

^^^ I came here to say that.

and tapatalk won't work at all for me, still.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy