Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

S. White I love you!!!!

Oh Well. Eat me. And its Mr DickFace PS IPOD won~!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rodneyyee; 02-11-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks for the spoiler dickface! I was intentionally not going into the thread for this reason. Think before you post genius.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

hey dumbass...delete this thread.

Nice thread title Tool ...

Not all of us sit in our fucking grandparents basement all day watching the games while eating cheetos crumbs out of our belly buttons
    and getting an orange dick

And regardless of podium or not your post is pointless and lame.
    -some folks actually like to watch the shit and work for a living

Eat Yourself

Funny 12000 + post by you spankers and your calling me out for owning a smart phone? So funny. So at your work you can browse TGR but your still a workin? Cheetos? Belly Button? Grandparents? Orange Dick? Wow. Simply amazing zingers there Moe.

It's called etiquette. Not only did you start this thread but then went into two more threads to show us all how much you love SW. Since you don't know the language I'm not surprised you can't figure something like this out. It's common sense not to put spoilers in thread titles, especially when there were already 2 threads specifically designed for this exact topic.

And about my work, do I go to your corner and show you how to suck dick? No, so never mind about my work.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Thanks for the spoiler dickface! I was intentionally not going into the thread for this reason. Think before you post genius.
    hey earlobe, don't come on a fucking wintersports site during the fucking olympics if you don't want to get spoiled. dumbshit.

spook Guest
    It's called etiquette. .

can't.....stop......laughing....

Wow, even a jong like me wouldn't create a thread without a "spoiler" alert attached to the title. damn.

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    hey earlobe, don't come on a fucking wintersports site during the fucking olympics if you don't want to get spoiled. dumbshit.
    No surprised you don't get it.

can't.....stop......laughing....
    Hey, calling out fucking dickfaces is proper etiquette when they fuck up.

Thanks fuckwad!
    Old's Cool.

Great now I have to add another jong to my ignore list. Thanks for wasting my time.

Titile still sucks
    long live the jahrator

SPOILER ALERT.......

Shawn White is gay

CARRY ON

across the internet, it's pretty well understood that you don't post results in thread titles. Yet, remarkably, on the rare (yes, rare) occasions that it happens, the offender never says "oh shit, sorry", they always get belligerent about it. And there always a few apologists like yourself who don't get it and make excuses for them.

Personally, with the time difference, I'm not trying to avoid results. I go to too many news sites and sports sites during the day. But I certainly appreciate that there are others who would like to watch it "live" and not know the results.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

spook Guest
    oh i get it, i just don't get pissed about it. i'm not being an apologist. i'm telling "you" to get over it. you don't have to go to sports sites to see that white lost. coming here if you don't want to know is stupid. there are plenty of assholes to ruin your day.

Hey, calling out fucking dickfaces is proper etiquette when they fuck up.

yeah, but is it ironic?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

use the report button. I think as a community here, people are pretty much not spewing results.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Look at it this way, OP saved you hours of your life! You can do much cooler things, like eating cheetos and drinking keystone ice with your bros.

Quote Originally Posted by titsdeep View Post
    Wow, even a jong like me wouldn't create a thread without a "spoiler" alert attached to the title. damn.
    How the fuck am I supposed to attach one of these to a title?

Quote Originally Posted by titsdeep View Post
    Maybe now the cool guys will let you drink some of their root beer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    across the internet, it's pretty well understood that you don't post results in thread titles. Yet, remarkably, on the rare (yes, rare) occasions that it happens, the offender never says "oh shit, sorry", they always get belligerent about it. And there always a few apologists like yourself who don't get it and make excuses for them.

Personally, with the time difference, I'm not trying to avoid results. I go to too many news sites and sports sites during the day. But I certainly appreciate that there are others who would like to watch it "live" and not know the results.
    How many post's on how many websites do you have el capitan!!! so fuckin funny the butthurt that ensues here. IT WAS ON PURPOSE francis.

Quote Originally Posted by brown9 View Post
    Look at it this way, OP saved you hours of your life! You can do much cooler things, like eating cheetos and drinking keystone ice with your bros.
    No the would rather spew about something that is 100% meaningless!!! I was rowdy yesterday and thought i would amuse myself on the webs. It was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    use the report button. I think as a community here, people are pretty much not spewing results.
    The fact you of all people worry about anything "spewed" is so confusing to me. Like Haiku confusing.

The fact you derive enjoyment out of ruining an event that happens every four years for people that are probably pretty passionate about it speaks to your mental stability. It's not like we just spent days avoiding our dvr's, it hadn't even aired yet.

Try to stay away from puppies in the future so as to avoid lighting them on fire for amusement. May want to stay away from children while you are at it as well.