Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    My brain hurts from the suck that is in this thread, but can we use it talk about something that's actually important with the men's halfpipe and the olympics in general?

Like how here we are at THE world class winter event, and yet the snow is a bunch of wet glop that makes tahoe snow look like blower? Danny Davis was having a fantastic run in the halfpipe when he just caught an edge at the bottom of the pipe on some shitty wet spot. And then Shaun White, who is throwing the biggest airs out there, is definitely at a disadvantage with the slow snow, because it's obvious he just can't get the speed he needs to get in the big tricks he normally has locked in.

It seems like the highest score are either from the guys who went small and didn't push it, or the ones who got lucky and didn't bleed speed in a shitty patch of the pipe.

It's like maybe a mediterranean summer resort town shouldn't have been chosen as the site of the winter olympics...
    Pipe was shit for sure. Not sure if Verdi handled the halfpipe build instead of Snow Park if it would have made a difference....it's frigging 60 degrees in Sochi. Still though sounded like the riders were bummed Snow Park was doing it. Danny Davis definitely was the worst victim of that slop in the middle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TGR Forums

spook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    It's like maybe a mediterranean summer resort town shouldn't have been chosen as the site of the winter olympics...
    Try looking at a map you fucking idiot.