Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    The fact you derive enjoyment out of ruining an event that happens every four years for people that are probably pretty passionate about it speaks to your mental stability. It's not like we just spent days avoiding our dvr's, it hadn't even aired yet.

Try to stay away from puppies in the future so as to avoid lighting them on fire for amusement. May want to stay away from children while you are at it as well.
    YOU'RE SUCH A FAG.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

If you have spent "days avoiding our dvrs" then I would suggest lithium. You sure your boy Shuan didnt ruin it by sucking? And might I suggest a new program for you to DVR-Being Johnny Weir" you will like it. He is really emotional and very sensitive. I like puppies?

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    hey earlobe, don't come on a fucking wintersports site during the fucking olympics if you don't want to get spoiled. dumbshit.
    HE JUST LIKES TO WHINE AND HAVE A LITTLE TEMPER TANTRUM FOR ATTENTION.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    YOU'RE SUCH A FAG.
    And then there is cutting straight to the chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodneyyee View Post
    No the would rather spew about something that is 100% meaningless!!! I was rowdy yesterday and thought i would amuse myself on the webs. It was funny.
    So you were feelin rowdy and decided for the rest of the human race that it's 100% meaningless.
    I'm with Spook on not getting cranked to far up about it, so how about you go cut open a cat and fuck it until it's cold and we'll call it even!
    ​I am not in your hurry

Either there a lot of whiny schoolgirls who post on TGR or there are some pathetic excuses for grown men who think it's OK to publicly whine like a schoolgirl.

hey earlobe, don't come on a fucking wintersports site during the fucking olympics if you don't want to get spoiled. dumbshit.
    Afraid I gotta agree with Spook here. That's a first.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    .......it hadn't even aired yet.
    Sorry to inject some reality here, but I watched it this AM.

And I'll be tuning into the Women's DH in a few hours, before bed.

Stream Hunter dot e u can be your friend too.
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Welcome to 2014, if you don't want any kind of spoiler for something, DONT FUCKING GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Bunch of whiny bitches in this thread.

If you had something less important than TGRin' it up. It probably wasn't that important. Oh shit, I'm late for work.

Is this about Ryan White?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe Bromide View Post
    Is this about Ryan White?

I think its about Betty White.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Rodney you're such an ass and you suck at the Internet. Why don't you get lost and play somewhere else.

Or another way to look at it. Thank God and Al Gore this little slice of the Internet doesn't have mods otherwise I wouldn't have known Shaun white didn't win gold until is was looking at the news on the shitter at work tomorrow. Actually I suppose I could have waited.
    Education must be the answer, we've tried ignorance and it doesn't work!

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    I think its about Betty White.
    Jack White

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    Rodney you're such an ass and you suck at the Internet. Why don't you get lost and play somewhere else.

Or another way to look at it. Thank God and Al Gore this little slice of the Internet doesn't have mods otherwise I wouldn't have known Shaun white didn't win gold until is was looking at the news on the shitter at work tomorrow. Actually I suppose I could have waited.
    and it would appear you just suck at witty retorts and stuff.

My brain hurts from the suck that is in this thread, but can we use it talk about something that's actually important with the men's halfpipe and the olympics in general?

Like how here we are at THE world class winter event, and yet the snow is a bunch of wet glop that makes tahoe snow look like blower? Danny Davis was having a fantastic run in the halfpipe when he just caught an edge at the bottom of the pipe on some shitty wet spot. And then Shaun White, who is throwing the biggest airs out there, is definitely at a disadvantage with the slow snow, because it's obvious he just can't get the speed he needs to get in the big tricks he normally has locked in.

It seems like the highest score are either from the guys who went small and didn't push it, or the ones who got lucky and didn't bleed speed in a shitty patch of the pipe.

It's like maybe a mediterranean summer resort town shouldn't have been chosen as the site of the winter olympics...

spook Guest
    i didn't see white's runs, just parts, but i thought it was his second run in the final and the first air was huge. i don't care about him or the halfpipe but his height alone seems pretty singular.

OMG YOU RUINED MY TV VIEWING!!! WHAT A DILDO.

And the winner of the Women's Halfpipe is.....

News at 11
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

His sister is still kinda hot:

Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

spook Guest
    too bad about mancuso though

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by emcee View Post
    It's like maybe a mediterranean summer resort town shouldn't have been chosen as the site of the winter olympics...
    Do you know where the Mediterranean is?

it wouldn't be the Winter Olympics if there weren't worries about snow quality. Squaw Valley was shitting their pants they wouldn't have snow when what was there mostly dissappeared in a rain storm, then the weather gods came through. Innsbruck had to bring it in, worries about Vancouver, yadda fucking yadda

too bad about mancuso though
    you fucking cunt, go kill yourself

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post

what? i just meant that with vonn out, even if she wins it won't be legit. sheesh.

Heck of a thread. For the record: I liked Danny Davis' runs: To bad he sketched

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    what? i just meant that with vonn out, even if she wins it won't be legit. sheesh.
    What did I miss?

I wish they would do ski offs for ties. Chinese downhill.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel