Thread deleted

Deleted. Thanks.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TGR Forums
    Last edited by Fish Rider; 02-09-2014 at 01:34 PM.

You might try a pm to diesel. She used to be in HR for VR and might put you in touch with someone.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

The inside track on a full-time year-round job for Vail Resorts is that you need to be on the inside track before the job is posted. They legally have to post jobs like that, but they have a reputation for hiring people from within for FT/YR positions, unless you have certain skills and talents that they can't find in the company pool.
    I'd bet whomever is making the final call has a cute young ski instructor with a good degree, from a good school, already picked out for the job. That said it doesn't hurt to toss your app and CV onto the pile.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

They don't legally have to post anything - VRC is a private company,not a government entity. They post jobs as a matter of policy and to avoid the appearance of impropriety and discrimination.

Vail Resorts is a public company, but as you said it's not a government entity. I've just been told it's a good idea for ski areas to post stuff like that to cover their ass since most resorts are on Forest Service land, but you're right, it's not legally required.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Go make me a few sammies and I'll see what I can do.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague